Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

Did you use your 1-shot BP again Pyro?

I don't see any reason to tell you if I did or not, regardless of the fact that it seems there was some kind of weird delayed kill mechanism.

I had a feeling that we didn't have a traditional mafia team in this small setup. I think Noodle was an independent and the last scum is that too.

How much to read into the story? Was D2DC protected and the failed bombing on him, triggered Noodles on death?
It explicitly mentions a NK, so it might not be trigger, but I am not sure if there is a cop in this setup. Would really depend on how powerful Gorny made the scum powers.

Is there reason to believe that there is only one scum left? Or are you strictly looking at this from a numbers perspective?

I think I was on to something yesterday with you.

Vote: Skjolde

Question: Right before his brain hemorrhage, Don sneezed on us. Does that mean we got to sample a bit of his nostril risotto? :unsure:

I think you might have been infected with his disease. Maybe you and Leo will explode on delay.

That was a bit deflating, I was expecting a massive retaliation or at least some reinforcements. You're no fun Mr. Jiggles.

Unvote: Mr. Jiggles

Now that I think about it, I think Udon Noodles is associated with pyro, Mad Bomber - Pyrotechnician it's in plain sight.

Vote: Hot Yoga

That guy is always stretching the truth for his deviously sexy plans.

1646403992335.png

P.S. no one said I was sexy. Leo said I was cunning. Which I guess is kinda sexy in its own way.

I claim no relation to the mad bomber, why didn't he bomb people if he was a mad bomber, wouldn't you do that day 1 for funsies?

Yea, where's @coju? He's been awfully silent.

Unvote: Leopold Stotch
Vote: coju

You mean the guy that isn't even playing? Oh right, that guy.

I don't see any reason to tell you if I did or not, regardless of the fact that it seems there was some kind of weird delayed kill mechanism.

Is there reason to believe that there is only one scum left? Or are you strictly looking at this from a numbers perspective?

I think I was on to something yesterday with you.

Vote: Skjolde
Strictly a numbers perspective

I think you might have been infected with his disease. Maybe you and Leo will explode on delay.

View attachment 78352

P.S. no one said I was sexy. Leo said I was cunning. Which I guess is kinda sexy in its own way.

I claim no relation to the mad bomber, why didn't he bomb people if he was a mad bomber, wouldn't you do that day 1 for funsies?

You mean the guy that isn't even playing? Oh right, that guy.
That is an interesting statement. Using an old Simpson reference gives me something to dwell on.

Question: Right before his brain hemorrhage, Don sneezed on us. Does that mean we got to sample a bit of his nostril risotto? :unsure:

🤮 that's disgusting and I hope you never mention it again.

I hope not but you do bring up a good point.

LMAO!!!!

/Shrugs
/Nods

YOU would do that... Maybe DC. Idk about the rest of us.

Okay, boys, gonna pull a Babyhell/newbie Leo...

/Throws dice

DC, I voted you to see a reaction... Kinda. Idk if it's coincidence or not but I'm a little spooked about the story because I am a PT PR and I targeted you last night.

Snickersnack, let me hear your soothing voice. I heard you don't like to spend time cooking, so your favourite go-to is Instant Noodle. The sodium pack that comes with the noodles are packed with various spices that explodes flavours just like a bomber going for nearby targets.

You were in cahoots together, weren't you?

@all:

I left work sick with a migraine. I might be out of commission for the rest of today

Snickersnack, let me hear your soothing voice. I heard you don't like to spend time cooking, so your favourite go-to is Instant Noodle. The sodium pack that comes with the noodles are packed with various spices that explodes flavours just like a bomber going for nearby targets.

You were in cahoots together, weren't you?
Nope. No cahoots and no night action from me.

Wouldn't a mad bomber be solo anyway?

Do what we got, who we lynching?
Are we even lynching, with the only dead being a scum NK'ed after the day started.
What say you bright minds?

@Zhao_Yue , are you post restricted as well?
Luscious Leo, anything is possible in this Gorny's game of insanity. Interesting move there, that's using your Noodle.

Nope. No cahoots and no night action from me.

Wouldn't a mad bomber be solo anyway?
Hilarity Value (HV) = 0, does not pass the smell test.

Unvote: Hot Yoga
Vote: snickersnack

I hope you don't get triggered when I point my finger at you. I hear you have a short temper and might explode choice words on me. My confident would be obliterated and I don't know if I can recover.

Luscious Leo, anything is possible in this Gorny's game of insanity. Interesting move there, that's using your Noodle.

Hilarity Value (HV) = 0, does not pass the smell test.

Unvote: Hot Yoga
Vote: snickersnack

I hope you don't get triggered when I point my finger at you. I hear you have a short temper and might explode choice words on me. My confident would be obliterated and I don't know if I can recover.
Interesting. Keep in mind, though, that I voted for myself on D1, but it didn't go through. Maybe I've been vote blocked? Is that a thing?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High