Day 2 begins

you may post freely.

day 2 ends at 8pm cst on Saturday March 5, 2022

7 alive. 4 to lynch 5 locks.

timers forthcoming g.

Last edited:
Vote: D2DC
Here we go..

Leo, explain to me about what you said yesterday? Because from that, it seems like you have no idea what a simple VT role PM looks like this game. Either that makes you scum, or you must have some cool ass role. (like Prof. Membrane (y))

Noodle had not felt like himself since he regained consciousness this morning. He had woke up face sideways and nostrils half submerged in his favorite plate of risotto. He had a very off taste in his mouth. He reached for the mug of rainwater moonshine next to his plate and then it hit him. The moonshine. It had an odd taste to it, he remembered. Then he blacked out and ended up face planted into his supper.

He tried to move. Slowly. Groggily. Painfully. He looked down at his now cold risotto and noticed blood in it. Blood from his nose. He was bleeding, and it wouldn't stop.

"What the?? He thought to himself as he looked down at his left arm. There was a small butterfly needle firmly stuck into his arm with a thin length of rubber tubing leading out of it. The tubing lead to a small needle that looked hypodermic, no more like a tranquilizer dart. The dart like container had a small label on it that read: Wisconsin Sweet Clover Sample #7 Concentrate, 25 MG.

He was horrified. Someone had violated his inner sanctum, spiked his moonshine and drugged him.

"I'll get those bastards and I'll bomb them all to hell and not just D2DC like yesterday" He thought to himself.

He stumbled out of his house and went to find the others l, his nose still dripping blood down over his mouth and chin, making him look like a zombie during the apocalypse.

He was careful not to forget the backpack with his home made bomb in it either. Yesterday he tried to get to D2DC and failed. Today he would blow Leopold Stotch to itty bitty bits.

Noodle tripped on an uneven curb; fell and came down on sideways. As he hit the ground in a sideways roll, he cut his hands open, scuffed his knees and ended up with a gash on the side of his forehead.

He was bleeding profusely from multiple points and it wouldnt stop.

He found D2DC and Leopold Stotch arguing over which one of the two of them were scum. Now was his chance. He broke into a stumbling run and lurched for the both of them, bloody hands outstretched.

Not noticing the bloody figure dashing for them, D2DC and Leo continued to point fingers just as Noodle closed in on them, ready to detonate his bomb, killing them both.

But the toll of exerting himself so much, and the fact that he was drugged was too much. Blood vessels all over Noodle's body burst. In one final spasm, Noodle let put a violent sneeze which sent forth a massive spray of blood into the faces of D2DC and Leopold Stotch. His brain hemorrhaged and he fell to the ground, dead in a large pool of his own blood.

Noodle has been killed via delayed NK, he was the mad bomber. Anti Town aligned.

There are now 6 left alive.

The number of votes needed to secure a lynch is 4. 5 locks.

Noodle has been killed via delayed NK, he was the mad bomber. Anti Town aligned.
I had a feeling that we didn't have a traditional mafia team in this small setup. I think Noodle was an independent and the last scum is that too.

How much to read into the story? Was D2DC protected and the failed bombing on him, triggered Noodles on death?
It explicitly mentions a NK, so it might not be trigger, but I am not sure if there is a cop in this setup. Would really depend on how powerful Gorny made the scum powers.

I had a feeling that we didn't have a traditional mafia team in this small setup. I think Noodle was an independent and the last scum is that too.

How much to read into the story? Was D2DC protected and the failed bombing on him, triggered Noodles on death?
It explicitly mentions a NK, so it might not be trigger, but I am not sure if there is a cop in this setup. Would really depend on how powerful Gorny made the scum powers.
Interesting ... suggesting detailed specifics to suggest Noodle an isolated party, discouraging us from forming potential connections with him. The way you're stating this gives me an impression you doing so no as questions but as probable facts.

Vote: Skjolde

I want to see you dance, preferably an Irish jig.

Actually, I'll designate you a better name.

Unvote: Skjolde
Vote: Mr. Jiggles

Interesting ... suggesting detailed specifics to suggest Noodle an isolated party, discouraging us from forming potential connections with him. The way you're stating this gives me an impression you doing so no as questions but as probable facts.

Vote: Skjolde

I want to see you dance, preferably an Irish jig.
I was just being analytical, but I suppose that is too much like my old self..

Hmm.. let's just lynch Noodle, shit can't do that.. who is next on the chopping block? WHERE IS COJU WHEN I NEED HIM

That was a bit deflating, I was expecting a massive retaliation or at least some reinforcements. You're no fun Mr. Jiggles.

Unvote: Mr. Jiggles

Now that I think about it, I think Udon Noodles is associated with pyro, Mad Bomber - Pyrotechnician it's in plain sight.

Vote: Hot Yoga

That guy is always stretching the truth for his deviously sexy plans.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High