Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

I am always down to fool around Zhao.
I think this could potentially be a fast game with only 7 players.
A very fast game. We're talking Speedy Gonzalez levels.

The key is to maximize entertainment value, should we focus on the guest of honor or is there a better option you can think of.

A very fast game. We're talking Speedy Gonzalez levels.

The key is to maximize entertainment value, should we focus on the guest of honor or is there a better option you can think of.
Hmm entertainment value.. what abut just throwing out the do's and don't's of a regular Mafia game

Makes sense to me.

Who is the guest of honor? Is it D2DC? I hope its D2DC =)
No you don't.

Explain to me how I'm reaching? There is really nothing to go on right now. Leo's description of customizing roles to fit our personalities does not make sense with my boring-a role PM. Either she got some fancy shmancy role PM, or she doesn't know what the town role PMs look like, which = mafia.

Hmm entertainment value.. what abut just throwing out the do's and don't's of a regular Mafia game
You want to write out a beginner's guide to playing forum Mafia? Not sure how that generates EV.

No you don't.

Explain to me how I'm reaching? There is really nothing to go on right now. Leo's description of customizing roles to fit our personalities does not make sense with my boring-a role PM. Either she got some fancy shmancy role PM, or she doesn't know what the town role PMs look like, which = mafia.

I only hope its D2DC because you saw through my 4D level chess game last time :cool:

Its day 1, everything is reaching!

So either she has some fancy shmancy role pm which means...? or she doesnt know what the (generic) town role pms look like which is mafia? Did that fill in the blanks of your sentence?

You want to write out a beginner's guide to playing forum Mafia? Not sure how that generates EV.
Quite the opposite. One should almost never role claim on day one and you should almost always lynch on day one.

Well, I am Vanilla Townie. I have a theory that more than the normal amount of players (based on total amount of participants) can relate to that role in this game.

I will not vote on anyone D1. I got no restrictions or anything, I just feel like doing something different. I do promise to vote on all other days, if I survive. I will not make this a pacifist playthrough.

I don't think that Gorny would make a bland vanilla game, and I have a hunch that there are triggers in play. Let's see if any of this triggers anything..

New Plan! There is no risk voting for someone that claims vanilla town on day 1 right????

Vote: Skjolde

There was a risk this would happen.. Have at it boys and girls!
BH, I did this for you <3

Zhao I hope that you are entertained :)

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Skjolde, at my signal, unleash hell.

I thought we were doing things differently this time around :D
My bad, I tried to look cool trying to Maximus my forum cred, but instead I stepped on toes. I'll excuse myself and sit quietly in the corner.

My bad, I tried to look cool trying to Maximus my forum cred, but instead I stepped on toes. I'll excuse myself and sit quietly in the corner.
You certainly didn't step on mine.
Don't hold yourself back Zhao, give'em hell

I only hope its D2DC because you saw through my 4D level chess game last time :cool:

Its day 1, everything is reaching!

So either she has some fancy shmancy role pm which means...? or she doesnt know what the (generic) town role pms look like which is mafia? Did that fill in the blanks of your sentence?
Yea, pretty much. Fancy shmancy could be some cool, personalized role PM. Unfortunately, I do not have one of those.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High