Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

He says its a different game, but we all know that's just smoke and mirrors to throw us off.

It's possible.... Or it's possible he's telling the truth. I think he is telling the truth. Is this a crazy game? Sure. But different from Clue? Yes. As for roles, I think they are random but with each one to fit us. Like, I'm assuming for Clue, Gorny would've chosen our roles for us and based them off of us; therefore, not random. In this game, I think they are random but he tailored it to us. Does that make sense?

It's possible.... Or it's possible he's telling the truth. I think he is telling the truth. Is this a crazy game? Sure. But different from Clue? Yes. As for roles, I think they are random but with each one to fit us. Like, I'm assuming for Clue, Gorny would've chosen our roles for us and based them off of us; therefore, not random. In this game, I think they are random but he tailored it to us. Does that make sense?
I shall quote the great coju:

"??????"

Okay, let's say Gorny chose the first setup for this game: we got 1 cop, 1 doc, 2 mafia, and 3 VTs. Roles were assigned at random. As Gorny is developing the game, he customizes our random roles to us and around our personalities.

As opposed to the Clue game where I would've been the steamy vampirc yet innocent rich widowed seductress, you would've been the shady yet cunning detective who killed Col. Noodle with the wrench in the library.

No :D
Let me ask you this and feel free to answer as vague as you'll like:
Is there anything to your knowledge about this game, OUTSIDE of the content of this thread, that tells you this is a crazy game?

Vote Count 1.1

D2DC: 1 (Noodle)

Not voting:

D2DC, Leo, Pyro, Skjolde, Zhao, Snickernack.

The day ends in roughly 6 hours and 7 minutes from this post.

To all: I may not be home this evening to stop the day exactly on time, I will post an end post if I can and then follow up as soon as possible.

Okay, let's say Gorny chose the first setup for this game: we got 1 cop, 1 doc, 2 mafia, and 3 VTs. Roles were assigned at random. As Gorny is developing the game, he customizes our random roles to us and around our personalities.

As opposed to the Clue game where I would've been the steamy vampirc yet innocent rich widowed seductress, you would've been the shady yet cunning detective who killed Col. Noodle with the wrench in the library.
I don't really know what to make of this.

What does random roles "tailored" to us, or "customized around our personalities" mean? My role PM is about as bland and sterile as they come.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

But, was it a very bad feeling? ..

Early mass role claim would be interesting IF we know that we have some crazy setup. If this is just a small variation on the C9 setup, or perhaps Gorny just added in some of these triggers, then claiming is just gonna make things easy for scum.

Maybe we can take a poll instead? To try and get a feel for how crazy this game will be. Everyone can weigh in on a "standard C9" to "complete mayhem" scale. The crazier your role, the crazier the game probably is. Or, maybe you are VT and just have some indication (like a mysterious Nerf Gun) that makes you suspect some craziness. Or, you could just be scum hoping to sow some confusion..

How does everyone feel about a "craziness poll"?
In terms of my craziness poll I will say it like this.

Knowing Gorny I would say it could be crazy
Knowing the content of my own Role PM I will say it is not crazy

I have a feeling that a lot of people can relate to my second comment.

In terms of my craziness poll I will say it like this.

Knowing Gorny I would say it could be crazy
Knowing the content of my own Role PM I will say it is not crazy

I have a feeling that a lot of people can relate to my second comment.

Can relate.

Welp, obvious answer is to vote D2DC because he is trying to reach for a Leo lynch, and Noodle agrees since he already voted for him so it must be true.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High