Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

The more that I think about it, the more believable his VT claim is.. Let's assume he's Mafia and for some reason wants to just come out and claim VT on D1. Okay, whatever floats your boat.. However, it would appear that our mafia is alone (Don was just "anti-town"). Also, it seems he/she has some strange delayed kill ability, like poisoning their victims or something.

I didn't think about poisoning. Good point.

So, if Skjolde were our line mafia, he'd have a pretty good idea that this is not a standard C9 setup, and there would likely be some other strange PRs, or possibly a 3rd party out there.

His statement of "I have a feeling there are many VTs" seems like too risky of a move as scum. If you know there are gonna be some wacky roles out there, you claiming VT (and lots of them) is just going to draw even more scrutiny than normal.. :unsure:

But the idea of VTs can't be entirely impossible with you, DC, yeah?

Knowing Gorny I would def expect the triggers to be hidden. But maybe I'm misreading this game and it is more standard that I expected.

vote count 2.1

Skjolde: 1 (Pyrotechnician)
Snickersnack: 1 (Zhao_Yue)
Pyrotechnician: 1 (Skjolde)

I didn't think about poisoning. Good point.

But the idea of VTs can't be entirely impossible with you, DC, yeah?
Yea, I'm sure there must be VTs out there. But, this game is certainly not one of those run-of-the-mill C9 setups.

Yea, I'm sure there must be VTs out there. But, this game is certainly not one of those run-of-the-mill C9 setups.
What are the chances that there is exactly 1 VT? I'd say pretty low, so anyone who is VT can be confident that there a few others.

The day has ended with no lynch.

it is now night, any night actions sens them in

the night will last 24 hours until 8pm cst tomorrow

Police were summoned in the still dark early morning hours to the scene of an apparent suicide by collision with explosive laden truck on a local interstate. What was left of the body had not only been run over repeatedly by oncoming traffic, before the truck in question collided with the corpse of the unlucky individual. The body had been rigged with enough explosive to blow a hole in fort knox when it detonated underneath the truck, sending shards of metal and bloody gore everywhere. Though this was just a cover. The poor victim had met his demise when he was shot repeatedly by a maniac wielding a .50 caliber heavy machine gun in a comical fashion. There was nothing comical about it, except the grin on the killer's face.

The vicitm's identity was revealed through comparison with dental records: That of D2DC.

D2DC has been killed. He was Cop, pro town.

It is now day time and you may post freely.

With 5 left alive the total number of votes needed to secue a lynch is 3. 4 votes will lock.

The day will run 48 hours until March 08, 2022 at 8PM CST

RIP D2DC

Wonder if D2DC had his sights on any in particular. THERE IS A MURDER AMONG US FOLKS!

With D2DC gone this place is even more empty than before....

I find it an amazing coincidence that two games in a row, a baddie gets NK'd on N1. I dunno how else to explain it though..

Don seems like a bit of an odd choice for an early NK as well. He's always an option for a potential town mislunch. I am leaning towards a Zhao, Snicker or Skjolde vote at the moment.. :unsure:

Wasn't that hard to find who D2DC was looking at Skjolde. It even has your name in it!

I'll actually try and give a proper analysis tomorrow when I'm at work, but some quick thoughts.

D2DC was basically the only one keeping this game afloat with conversations, so he would be an obvious target for scum.

He might have hinted that he believed someone more strongly than others. Maybe he investigated them.

He mentioned Me, Zhao and Snicker by name as someone he was suspicious of. The killer could easily be found here, but it could also be too obvious.. the good old mafia conundrum.

I still strongly believe that there is only one scum left, simply based on the number of players.

I think that Gorny might just be following the structure of C9 (he said that himself, right?). I say losely as well, because there is no mad bomber (I believe that was Noodles role, can't be bothered to go back and look on mobile) in any setup. Maybe he simply used it as guideline for number of scum, PR and vanillas.

Now we know there was a cop and mad bomber. There also is a VT, since that is what I am.

It only takes 3 to lynch, we might need to consider role revealing, what say you?

Did this on mobile, apologies if I buthcered the English language more than usual. If something didn't make sense, I'll address it tomorrow.
Goodnight

I'll actually try and give a proper analysis tomorrow when I'm at work, but some quick thoughts.

D2DC was basically the only one keeping this game afloat with conversations, so he would be an obvious target for scum.

He might have hinted that he believed someone more strongly than others. Maybe he investigated them.

He mentioned Me, Zhao and Snicker by name as someone he was suspicious of. The killer could easily be found here, but it could also be too obvious.. the good old mafia conundrum.

I still strongly believe that there is only one scum left, simply based on the number of players.

I think that Gorny might just be following the structure of C9 (he said that himself, right?). I say losely as well, because there is no mad bomber (I believe that was Noodles role, can't be bothered to go back and look on mobile) in any setup. Maybe he simply used it as guideline for number of scum, PR and vanillas.

Now we know there was a cop and mad bomber. There also is a VT, since that is what I am.

It only takes 3 to lynch, we might need to consider role revealing, what say you?
So we all role reveal and no one claims scum, so what's the point exactly?

I'm pretty confident that @Leopold Stotch is town, so I'm inclined to follow her lead, but I need to hear from her to do that.

So we all role reveal and no one claims scum, so what's the point exactly?

I'm pretty confident that @Leopold Stotch is town, so I'm inclined to follow her lead, but I need to hear from her to do that.
It can potentially narrow down the field so we have a better chance at lynching an anti-town/mafia member. But it also potentially exposes the remaining townie power roles ... risk/reward. I take it you don't support his suggestion?

Do you think Luscious Leo should do a full role reveal, or is there any benefit in her current state of 'vagueness'?

Is it safe to assume you are going to wait for Mr. Jiggles and/or Lucious Leo to produce their analysis/thoughts before you chime in?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High