Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

If you click on this quote, you'll see that D2DC and Leo had an interaction approx 45 mins before Gorny wrote this. They were basically pointing fingers at each other. And now the story includes both of them, with a mentioning of Noodle trying to bomb D2DC "yesterday" and trying to do the same to Leo "today".

Basically, what do you guys think we can infer from this? Is any of this flavor text or do we need to intepret all of it?
It just seemed so perfect that we have Leo and D2DC arguing in the thread moments before the story by Gorny, including both of them.

Those sonsofbitches! Trying to make me look like I killed DC. Fie on y'all!

I suspect Pyro. If @D2DC is "once a cop, always a cop," then for sure Pyro is scum. FO' SHO.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

The day will end in about 38 minutes. I'll post as soon as I can.

Well I'll place my vote since it's nearing the end of the day.

Vote: snickersnack

Gorny can we have an official vote count?

You locked it Leo, did you outplay us all?

Vote Count 3.3 ?

Snickersnack: 4 (Pyrotechnician, Skjolde, Zhao_Yue, Leopold Stotch)
Pyrotechnician: 1 (Snickersnack)

Sniciersnack has been lynched with a locking vote count of 4. He was Vanilla Town.

It is now night (as of 8PM CST), the night will last 24 hours until tomorrow 03/09/2022 @ 8PM CST.

There are 4 players left alive. Anyone wit night actions my send them in.

Unovte: Pyrotechnician
Vote: snickersnack
It has been brought to my attention that Leo's vote here might be invalid (Un vote is mis spelled), however regardless of if I count it or not, Snicker still ended up with 3 valid votes, which was enough for a lynch.

Noodle, D2DC, and Snickersnack have returned from the dead to harass the living once more.

It Is now daytime and all may post freely. There have been no deaths

An attempted hit on Skjolde last night was thwarted by his bullet proof vest.

Though Skjolde survived the night the mafia had completed it's mission and eliminated enough of the town to win the game.

The game is called in a scum win.

Congrats to the scum team of Zhao_Yue (goon) and Pyrotechnician (hitman) on the win over the town.

The last town players standing are LLeopold Stotch (Jail Keeper) and Skjolde (Vanilla with Bullet Proof Vest)

Reactions: Babyhell
Man, I'm just racking up the perfect scum games. Zhao and I perfect scum duo.

I knew we should have gone for Leo on that last night! I wanted to see an awesome death story.

• Love
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Changed Clue to a modified C9 Setup:

Setup is C9 modified to (with custom tailored roles):

1 Mafia Goon (Zhao_yue)

1 Mafia Hit Man (Pyrotechnician)

1 Town Jailer (Leopold Stotch)

1 BP Townie (Skjolde)

1 Insane Cop (D2DC)

1 Third party Bomber (Noodle)

1 Vanilla Town (Snickersnack)

Role PM’s:

1. Zhao_Yue:

Welcome, [Zhao_Yue]! You are a Mafia Goon.

Abilities:

• Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here in PM
  • Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Win Conditions:

• You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
2. Pyrotechnician:

Welcome, [Pyrotechnician]! You are the Mafia Hitman.

Abilities:

• Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
  • Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
  • If you die, Zhao_Yue becomes hitman.
Win Conditions:

• You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
3. Leopold Stotch:

Welcome [Leopold Stotch] You are a Town Jailkeeper.

You have the following active ability:

• Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from kills that night, but all their actions will be blocked that night.
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

4. Skjolde:

Welcome, [Skjolde]! You are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

• You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
  • You have a one shot Bullet Proof Vest which will protect you from one NK attempt.
Win Conditions:

• You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
5. D2DC:

Welcome, [D2DC]! You are a Town Cop.

Abilities:

• Investigate: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Town", "Anti-town", or "No Result".
Win Conditions:

• You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
6. Noodle:

Welcome, [Player]! You are the Lone Bomber.

Abilities:

• Investigate: Each night phase, you may target one player and attach a bomb to them.to activate that bomb, you MUST vote that person before that person accrues a single vote. At the end of the day, if that person that you placed a bomb on, is lynched, the bomb explodes killing that person and the person that voted last on him or her.

• You will receive the name of the person you must “bomb” at random at the end of each night phase.

• If you fail to “bomb” someone (at least placing a bomb on someone regardless of if it goes off or not), you will then explode and die.

Win Conditions:

• You win if you successfully blow someone up at EoD and then will exit the game.
7. Snickersnack:

Welcome, [Snickersnack]! You are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

• You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win Conditions:

Mod Rule Set:

1. D2DC is an insane cop but is not told this.

2. Leopold Stotch functions as a standard Jail Keeper.

3. Skjolde has a 1-S BPV, and is told of this.

4. Noodle reads as anti town on investigation, however since D2DC is insane, he will read Pro-Town. Noodle is given a random target every night.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I was actually afraid skjolde was going to switch his vote to pyro near the end.

Well played everyone, thanks for hosting Gorny.

Reactions: Babyhell
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High