INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

So what are peoples thoughts of a no lynch on D1?
I think there is an general concensus that you should lynch on D1, but considering that we are likely facing multiple factions and whatnot, this might not be the case in this particular mafia game?

I don't know at all Zim. Watched a random episode, read a part of the fandom wiki related to the character name I have been given, some general information, the inputs given by Pancakes, period.

What I see:
An aggressive camp being Taz (? The second alien?)
A defensive camp being the earthlings, behind their beloved paranormal activities nerd leader Dib
A semi-aggressive camp being Zim

There must be some investigation abilities for the aggressive camps, in order to find the other alien. They may even have a special kill ability in order to kill him/her(/it?)

Dib could have an investigation ability, and amongst the other earthlings, a doctor/protective ability.

And as a consequence, night activities could be abilities only, and no NK. Or would be Taz ability...

In the end that could be those winning conditions:
- Taz wins if last or last vs Zim
- Zim wins if Dib and Taz are dead
- Earthlings win if Taz and Zim are dead

Well...that would be my current view on the setup. Now that I shared something, I just can hope you're not going strong again on me day 1.

Anyway, given this situation, I would go for a day 1 lynch. I don't have much time to think about the consequences of it yet, but that's a feeling I share as you asked so @Skjolde. No idea at all who to vote for though...

To head off the insinuation I know is coming, yes I am very active, but mainly because I absolutely love Invader Zim. Like, a lot. And this is about the only angle I can really think of that will be productive for us on Day 1, so imma work it.

Are we going to get right into it then? Day 1 and we are going straight for it? Alright I'll just let you guys know my top two suspects right now are D2DC and d2lover. Noodle is a runner up, anyone want to wager why I think this?

Are we going to get right into it then? Day 1 and we are going straight for it? Alright I'll just let you guys know my top two suspects right now are D2DC and d2lover. Noodle is a runner up, anyone want to wager why I think this?
Crusade, close enough to D2DC’s name, Noodle.

Noodle is a runner up, anyone want to wager why I think this?
Probably because you saw both of us engaged in a conversation?

INSOLENT SCHOOLBOY! We were discussing my skin condition..

Actually, we are discussing trading a 1.07 Colossus Blade.

So what are peoples thoughts of a no lynch on D1?
I think there is an general concensus that you should lynch on D1, but considering that we are likely facing multiple factions and whatnot, this might not be the case in this particular mafia game?
Anyone want to wager why I do think this?

Vote: skjolde

Crusade, close enough to D2DC’s name, Noodle.

Oh so close, but not quite.

Wait, I thought you were discussing your fetishes?

Negative. I don't use such lowly methods.

Keep your diaper rash to yourself!

Good catch. There could potentially be chat between characters that are linked. I’d expect zim to be linked with the tall ones (do they ever talk?) and his robot, and dib and sister to be able to chat like masons would.
Tak could be a SK role. (That’s the other alien?)

So town, siblings, zim, tak? The siblings should be considered the most town.
In my previous post: please read Tak instead of Taz, see @coju's referenced post here.

So, Noodle is town by his own words.
d2lover is town by his own words.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High