INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

So I thought about it for a while on the truck today and came up with a list of characters that might be notable enough to be in the game. This doesn't really mean much, since butters could pick just about anyone she wants, but if we're going with the bigguns:
The Tallest
Zim
Dib
Gaz
Professor Membrane
GIR
Ms Bitters
Parents

Unless I'm overlooking someone, those are the main recurring, named characters.
Off the top of my head, some other named characters that play a role in at least one or two episodes:
Tak
Keef
Chickenfoot
Bloaty
HUNTER-DESTROYER
And, most importantly, Invader Skoodge.

I may have missed a couple, but that's what I got until I have time to peruse the wiki more. Thirteen names. With there being so few of us, and given that butters seems to want this to be pretty connected to the material, I think it's very likely that most of these names, at least the main ones, are in use. Regarding the theory of The Tallest being a faction, I think butters has answered this. Check out her avatar.

To head off the insinuation I know is coming, yes I am very active, but mainly because I absolutely love Invader Zim. Like, a lot. And this is about the only angle I can really think of that will be productive for us on Day 1, so imma work it.

To head off the insinuation I know is coming, yes I am very active, but mainly because I absolutely love Invader Zim. Like, a lot. And this is about the only angle I can really think of that will be productive for us on Day 1, so imma work it.
Sharing is caring. Good luck.

@ccoju. @Pancakes.

Both of you know Invader Zim much better than I do (I know nothing )

Asking this: is there a character in the cartoon that can fit a Jester or Village Idiot type role?

I can't stress enough that I'm vanilla town.
This is an interesting claim, given that we don't publicly know what the factions even are.

I was town in the narcos game, and I sure as hell didn't mention it.

Or it's just a joke, since it's likely that everyone has a power role.

so imma work it.

fb4acd4a-c64c-429f-a774-bb3038b88d05_text.gif

End of Day set for tomorrow, 2/10

Vote Tally remains the same on page 1, post 1.

I haven't played mafia in a long time, refresh my memory if you would: what is the approximate mafia to town ratio?

@Pancakes Unknown. In a recent game (which I'll bring up as often as possible b/c I'm a tool like that) it was 8 to 1. :D The two mafia teams were opposed, though.

Since there seem to be at least 3 factions, there are probably two (or more...) mafia factions. With 10 players, I'd guess that town has 4 and each mafia team has 3. Though, if Tak is the third faction, she may be flying solo. There are a lot of possibilities.

I could totally see Gir having a separate wincon that had to do with foiling zims plans
I was thinking exactly that. Gir is regularly an agent of chaos, and although he wants to help Zim, he just as often undermines him with his antics.

I think the most important thing that may come out of this game is that people who've never seen the show will go watch some, the movie at least. I suspect that that's Leo's wincon.

I was thinking exactly that. Gir is regularly an agent of chaos, and although he wants to help Zim, he just as often undermines him with his antics.
I vaguely recall an episode where Gir forgets that he's suppose to hate/fight Dib and considers him a friend.

I vaguely recall an episode where Gir forgets that he's suppose to hate/fight Dib and considers him a friend.
Oh, GIR never really did much to fight Dib. He let him into the base on several occasions. GIR just wanted to dance and make waffles.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High