INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

I'll just go on the record as claiming vanilla town. Never too early to role claim, that's my motto.
You know, I had this whole plan about calling you part of the VT, the Viet Tong.

616PzPLQrfL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Stop me if you've heard this one.......

We basically got nothing to go on (duh), so... any grudges from previous games or something else we can start a lynch train on?

If we just lynch the inactives, I'll say we got pretty good odds that the person would be town. Just based on the assumption that people getting scum roles, will be more involved. idk.

Exactly, Noodle is more involved it seems!

Anyway, I haven't noticed anything (else) yet, for now I'm like the millions AND MILLIONS of players that just have no read on the first hours of day 1...

Can't tell about Pancakes, apart the fact that he likes the waffles...and for what I saw, there's a double meaning here. Waffle or waffle... eat or not hit... hmmm... well. :-/

Noodle claiming VT day 1?

Def sus.

Old man Fusilli NEVER claims.

So there are at least 3 factions, and the wording seems to suggest (to me anyway) that there is only one town-aligned faction. It's called "town," btw. That's what humans call their clusters of industry and peon storage, for any non-humans who may be reading.
Good catch. There could potentially be chat between characters that are linked. I’d expect zim to be linked with the tall ones (do they ever talk?) and his robot, and dib and sister to be able to chat like masons would.
Tak could be a SK role. (That’s the other alien?)

So town, siblings, zim, tak? The siblings should be considered the most town.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High