INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

A day 1 post from Noodle.

Am I the only one that finds it sus?
Noodle claiming VT day 1?

Def sus.

Old man Fusilli NEVER claims.
That was once.
So, Noodle is town by his own words.
d2lover is town by his own words.
If one is pasta, the other is pizza.
But are they both saucy?
Now twice.

The Gorny/BH interactions are pinging my scumdar. It may be that Gorny is trying to patch things up after last game. But, keep an eye on these two..

Wouldn't put a buck on the sausage eater, adding sauce could
That was once.

Now twice.

The Gorny/BH interactions are pinging my scumdar. It may be that Gorny is trying to patch things up after last game. But, keep an eye on these two..
Indeed. If we are both "teaming", then it would be poor play.

Either we are both town, or not on the same faction.

If you are town, you can take the risk. If you are not, you are not really taking any, so...your scumdar could sound scummy to me.

I'm interested to see who is the sausage pointing to...@d2lover, any target of interest (answer yes or no, give name if you feel so, but well who likes to see a sausage directed to him...)

So what are peoples thoughts of a no lynch on D1?
I think there is an general concensus that you should lynch on D1, but considering that we are likely facing multiple factions and whatnot, this might not be the case in this particular mafia game?
Anyone want to wager why I do think this?

Vote: skjolde
So, nobody really answered me. Nobody else finds this odd from skjolde? I mean, you guys eat me alive if I setup spec, or float the idea of a NL on D1. And, "considering that we are likely facing multiple factions and whatnot", a NL on D1 makes even LESS sense.

It's pretty straightforward. If there are more baddie factions/players out there, odds of a good lynch increase as well.

So, nobody really answered me. Nobody else finds this odd from skjolde? I mean, you guys eat me alive if I setup spec, or float the idea of a NL on D1. And, "considering that we are likely facing multiple factions and whatnot", a NL on D1 makes even LESS sense.

It's pretty straightforward. If there are more baddie factions/players out there, odds of a good lynch increase as well.

Last game, I served up BH alive with ketchup and mustard for setup speccing, and look what happened?

If there are more baddie factions/players out there, odds of a good lynch increase as well.
Well IMO that's not that straightforward...it depends of the number of baddies.

But I don't feel like there would be less anti town anyway, so as I said earlier, I'm still on a day 1 lynch

It seems the sands of Mafia change with the shifting wind.

I would like to see @Skjolde answer his own question.

I'm cool with a d1L. Like mentioned above, the more factions the merrier. The Cartel game had known 3 factions, and we went at each other like a pack of wild columbians going after the last line of the morning.

You make a good point in regards to more baddies = better odds of lynch.
I honestly didn't think about that much.
So take that for what you want.

What I do have a problem with is the rest of your post. I have NEVER held back on talking about NL on D1. I might always have been on team D1 lynch, but I have never based any case on a player wanted to discuss it. Which is why I didn't have a problem bringing it up in this game.

And your last point about setup spec? I was reading the thread, and basing my post on the other mentions of multiple factions, I don't see the issue honestly.

If anything else, with the experience of last game, a potential scum would steer clear of setup talk considering what happened to BH.

And your last point about setup spec? I was reading the thread, and basing my post on the other mentions of multiple factions, I don't see the issue honestly.
I wasn't saying that you were setup sepc'ing. Just that I typically get a lot of hate for doing it. And, there has been a lot of it going on so far, which I actually think is useful since a lot of us don't know much about Invader Zim.

Day 1 Vote Tally:

Gorny: 1 (d2lover)
Noodle: 1 (coju)
Skjolde (D2DC)

Page one post 1 is updated as well. It takes 6 votes to lynch.

In case I am not around by 2 PM CST (couple of hours; am heading out to run some errands while The Boy is awake), PLEASE DO NOT POST. It WILL be the end of the day.

Explain this?
Alright if 3/10 gives a chance to hit baddies validating a Day 1 lynch, any equal or above makes it straightforward for a Day 1 lynch.

If there are less baddies (2/10, 1/10), this can be different. I don't say it is, I didn't do any math on that, but just in that case where there are less than the usual ratio, it can be checked.

Just simple logic (maybe too simple and not valid?) behind this, I hope you get my idea now that I've been clearer?

I don't see a setup with less - or I wouldn't go for a day 1 lynch without thinking about it - I just discuss the "straightforward" wording.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High