The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

If it is some slow relaxed scratching, please yes. For example after having danced the greased weasel tango and relaxing together.
If it is some frantic, rough scratching, please no. For example during dancing the greased weasel tango.
TMI

My fear is that I would be left alone with all the garden work. I don't want to hear any "OMG, my fingernail is torn" complaints.
Don't garden, problem solved.

Hmm, I could cover it with concrete and paint it green, but I think it doesn't count as gardening, right?

Anyway, self-grown potatoes (those you harvest before the weeds die) and tomatos are so awesome that it would be inexcusable not to have a few if you have a garden.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention strawberries!

The harvest went pretty well, probably because it was sunny at the right time. I guess it could have been even more of them if I had been a bit less lazy with watering them :rolleyes:. Apart from eating them right away, we cooked jam and put them into the freezer. As I wrote elsewhere before: Frozen, blended strawberries + whipped cream = delicious ice cream.

Fruits and vegetables that are losing significant amounts of quality within a few days is often harvested in underripe state which explains their sometimes bland taste (in addition to the bland taste of stuff grown in greenhouses with artificial illumination during winter). That's why self-grown tomatoes and strawberries usually taste much better than whatever you can buy.

The apple harvest was a 100% loss, however. We had frost while it blossomed, so no apples grew on our tree. Well OK, perhaps two or three apples, but that became even more irrelevant because the tree itself died. It were two dry summers in a row and the tree lost a big branch last year which I cut off like a noob, so a big piece of bark went off below the branch.

@krischan: Cut the branch of from top to bottom? Instead of working from the tip of the branch to the trunk of the tree and for the last part cut around the branch and then cut it trough.

You don't have any grapes do you, else you could make some wine and maybe even some ice wine if it freezes at the right time.

@The Silver Shroud: ,

Yes, I cut off the branch too close to the trunk, from the top to the bottom because I was lazy, so it broke off when I was 90% done, tearing off a big chunk of bark. Whatever, the tree wasn't in a good shape anyway.

Are you ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Zokar hasn't been using an air compressor to play a prank on you?

I'm JUST SAYIN'.

I already answered this privately so... Wink.

@The Silver Shroud : ~

My mom's ex bf had a small garden. He grew corn, squash, radish, potatoes, tomatoes. I remember eating a radish that he had picked. Best damn radish I've ever eaten. : cloud9:

The picture was a little weird. Well drawn and pretty. Seeing the baby weirded me out. XD I know, I know!! That's what's going on inside. Doesn't make it less weird. :p I don't think I'm gonna do one of those 3D ultrasounds. Those weird me out too lol!

We can feel his tiny kicks thru my skin now! ^_^ it is the weirdest thing, lol, but I love it!

@krischan: Gonna plant a new tree? If see will it be a Granny Smith apple tree?

@Leopold Stotch: It is an awesome feeling, feeling those small feet and hands.
We can paint the world on your belly or make it resemble a gaint disco ball or something.

Last edited:
Just saw the 3th installment. The first two were better in the action scenes. Sometimes I was thinking that guy wasn't brought down too hard he should have already gotten up and started fighting again instead of lying there flailing around waiting till someone has reloaded and shot him. Mostly the scenes with the woman fighting alongside John.
Still a good movie but the action seemed better in the first two movies.

@Leopold Stotch: How are you doing, how is the pinguin doing and how is the little one doing?

Last edited:
Just saw the 3th installment. The first two were better in the action scenes. Sometimes I was thinking that guy wasn't brought down to hard he should have already gotten up and started fighting again instead of lying there flailing around waiting till someone has reloaded and shot him. Mostly the scenes with the woman fighting alongside John.
Still a good movie but the action seemed better in the first two movies.

@Leopold Stotch: How are you doing, how is the pinguiin doing and how is the little one doing?

She's calling for a full moon ritual.

I'm working on formatting a list made on mobile to post on a PC, just disregard this post. Or not

**List of locations for farming Fiber Optics in Fallout 76**
Fog Crawlers. (Glassed Cavern, Braxon's Quality Medical Supplies*, Creekside Sundew Grove*, Dabney Homestead*, Tanagra Town*, Treehouse Village*, Project Paradise Event** *Possible spawn in those locations. **Alpha Fogcrawler variant may spawn as the boss at the end of the event)

Possible from:
Turrets and robots (can drop from Assaultrons, rarely Protectrons. Unknown as to other robots, possible?)

Turret locations: Signal Relay Towers in general, the brig in the Whitespring Bunker, Eastern Regional Penitentiary Laundry Room area, entered from the courtyard, pretty much possible from any turret anywhere.

Abandoned Mine Shaft #5
Microscopes: 1 (In a medical room) off to the left of the entrance.

AVR Medical Center:
Microscopes:
2 in exam room on counter
2 in room on second floor with chem station and hole in floor
3 in basement lab room

Black Mountain Ordinance. (Unconfirmed, may be inside one of the domes and require a key.)

Braxton Quality Medical Supplies:
1 Microscope on table

Charleston:
1 Microscope (Hard to find: FT to Charleston Herald Building, on the street find the red truck, you'll take rads. Look for a scaffolding that goes up the building. Go up and into the building through the double doors. Go to the right and outside. Turn left outside. It's behind a locked door with a skill 0 terminal)

Clarksburg Area:
1 Biometric Scanner (In Post Office on shelf above conveyor belt)

Eastern Regional Penitentiary:
1 Microscope: Eexam/medical room (behind locked doors)

Ella's Bunker:
Microscopes: 6

Flatwoods Church:
1 Microscope. Upstairs on table above Responders Vendor

Garrahan Headquarters:

1 Microscope in downstairs lab

Harper's Ferry Area:
1 Microscope (In the Clinic Building. From the vendor bot walk south to the busted fridge and bathtub. Turn right and go over junk wall with Free States mark. Straight ahead to clinic.

1 Microscope (Fast Travel to Harper's Ferry, turn around and follow the tracks to the dead end. Microscope is in a train car. WARNING: HIGH RADS.)

Hornwright Estate:
1. Microscope (In bedroom with sauna, on a shelf by a window)

Hunters Shack:
1. Microscope

Kanawha Plant:

1 Microscope in lab room (locked door)

Mama Dolces:
2 Microscopes in secret base area beneath Mama Dolce's.

Monogah:
1 Microscope (In a basement area accessed from a door outside. Next to a terminal.

Monorail Elevator Area:
1 Microscope (On a ledge above unmarked bomb blast crater, along with a skeleton with a beer and damaged hazmat suit. Possible super mutants or other enemies in crater)

Morgantown Highschool Classrom:
Microscopes:
4 in classroom

Morgantown Airport Area:
Microscopes:
1 or more in barracks area.

Mount Blair Train yard:
1 Microscope (In locked room on top roof area with a cooking station, blue "protect your hands" poster outside door)

Palace of the Winding Path:

1 Microscope (from laundry room, go through metal door. In next room down stairs on table.)

Point Pleasant:
1 Microscope in Mothman Museum 1st floor

Pylon V-13
1 Microscope (It's on a train car. Climb up Pylon V-13 to access.)

Robco Research Center: (check again)
Microscopes:
1 in Robotics Room
1 in basement (take elevator from entrance)

Silva Homestead:
1 Microscope (in shack with barrels near power transmission tower.)

Sons of Dane Compound:
1 Microscope (In the house on a table. Downstairs by chem station.)

Tanagra Town Area:
(In shack east/northeast of Tanagra Town being locked keypad door. Code is 748250.)

The Burning Mine:
1 Microscope (medical room to the left from emtrance)

Thunder Mountain Power Plant Yard:

1 Microscope (On a table in a tent)

VTU:
Microscopes:
1 in the simulation vault med bay
1 in med classroom

Wade Airport:
Microscopes: 1
1 Microscope In medical hangar (north east section)

Watoga:
Microscopes : 2
(BoS Vendor and Emergency Services, BoS vendor may also sell bulk, unverified.)

West Tek:
Microscopes:

In unlocked area:
Microscopes:
1 on a small table above mutfruit tree area, before crowned boss. Near large lamp. There's a Chem Station in the area below.
1 to the right of the main entrance on a small table outside the locked door.

Locked in research area:
At Least 2 or more Microscopes.
2 in room with FEV tanks and computers.
Location of others?

Note: The Shopping Cart Turrets outside West Tek can drop Biometric Scanners.

Whitespring:
1 Biometric Scanner, up the hill from the Whitespring Fire Station, in the back seat of a destroyed Limo. On the road near the summer houses.

Whitespring (In Whitespring Bunker: Modus Brig, Possible Biometric Scanners in Turret Scrap and MODUS Production Wing has Bulk x 1 for sale possible)

Unmarked Shack near Space Station:
Flight Data Recorder: 1

Fiber optics Bundles:

Last edited:
I'm working on formatting a list made on mobile to post on a PC, just disregard this post. Or not

To check:

Update 9/23/19 (done 10/3)

Check the following:

biometric Scanner:

1. Black Mountain Ordinance. (Unconfirmed, may be inside one of the domes and require a key.)

2. Clarksburg Area (Biometric Scanner in Post Office on shelf above conveyor belt)

3. North of Whitespring on road area near top of triangle pattern in road. (Confirmed. Back seat of destroyed limo) up hill north of Whitespring Fire Station.

4. North of Monorail Elevator,on the mountain ridge just west of '107', above left too of Monorail Elevator icon. (Confirmed, on a ledge above unmarked bomb blast crater, along with a skeleton with a beer and damaged hazmat suit. Possible super mutants or other enemies in crater

5. North/northeast of Charelston? Confirmed. (Hard to find: FT to Charleston Herald Building, on the street find the red truck, you'll take rads. Look for a scaffolding that goes up the building. Go up and into the building through the double doors. Go to the right and outside. Turn left outside. It's behind a locked door with a skill 0 terminal)

6. Monogah? Confirmed. (In a basement area accessed from a door outside. Next to a terminal.

7. Palace of the Winding Path. Confirmed (from laundry room, go through metal door. In next room down stairs on table.

8. Sons of Dane Compound . Confirmed. (In the house on a table. Downstairs by chem station.

9. Thunder Mountain Power Plant Yard. Confirmed. (On a table in a tent)

10. Tanagra Town Area (east?) Confirmed. (In shack east/northeast of Tanagra Town being locked keypad door. Code is 748250.

11. Harper's Ferry? Confirmed. (In the Clinic Building. From the vendor bot walk south to the busted fridge and bathtub. Turn right and go over junk wall with Free States mark. Straight ahead to clinic.

12. East of Harper's Ferry off the tracks, near river bank area. Not as far as ransacked bunker. Confirmed (Fast Travel tgo Harper's Ferry, turn around and follow the tracks to the dead end. Microscope is in a train car. WARNING: HIGH RADS.)

13. Near Pylon V-13 area? Confirmed. It's on a train car. C limb up Pylo n V-13 to acess.

Microscopes:

1. Black Mountain Ord. Southish?
2. Schram (silva?)Homestead? Just east in forested area? (Confirmed)
Relay Towers

Fog Crawlers.

Possible from:
Turrets and robots (Can drop from Assaultrons, rarely Protectrons. Unknown as to other robots, possible?)

Abandoned Mine Shaft #5

AVR Medical Center
Microscopes:
2 in exam room on counter
2 in room on second floor with chem station and hole in floor
3 in basement lab room

Braxton Quality Medical Supplies
1 on table

Eastern Regional Penitentiary
Microscopes: 1 exam room

Ella's Bunker:
Microscopes: 6

Flatwoods Church:
Upstairs on table above Responders Vendor

Garrahan Headquarters:
Microscopes:
1 in downstairs lab

Hornwright Estate:
In bedroom with sauna, on a shelf by a window

Hunters Shack:

Kanawha Plant:
Microscopes:
1 in lab room

Mama Dolces:
Microscopes:
2 in secret base lab areas

Modus Brig:
Possible Biometric Scanners in Turret Scrap: 2?

MODUS Production Wing:
Bulk x 1 (possible)

Morgantown Highschool Classrom:
Microscopes:
4 in classroom

Morgantown Airport Area:
Microscopes:
1 or more in barracks area.

Mount Blair Trainyard
(In locked room on top roof area with a cooking station, blue "protect your hands" poster outside door)

Point Pleasant:
Microscopes:
1 in Mothman Museum 1st floor

Robco Research Center: (check again)
Microscopes:
1 in Robotics Room
1 in basement (take elevator from entrance)

Silva Homestead Area:
1 Microscope in shack with barrels near power transmission tower.

The Burning Mine:
Microscopes: 1 (medical room to the left from emtrance)

VTU:
Microscopes:
1 in the simulation vault med bay
1 in med classroom

Wade Airport:
In medical hangar (north east section)

Watoga:
Microscopes : 2
(BoS Vendor and Emergency Services)

West Tek:
Microscopes:

In unlocked area:
Misroscopes:
1 on a small table above mutfruit tree area, before crowned boss. Near large lamp.

One on small table outside door locked by terminal, i n the room to the right of main entrance

Locked in research area:
2 in room with FEV tanks and computers.
Yes. Need to follow up

Unmarked Shack near Space Station:
Flight Data Recorder: 1

Post Reported for listing stuff.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High