The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Thank you everyone!!!! Much love to all of y'all!!!

It was caused by a night of BBQ sauce.

I'm due mid-December, Dec 19th is the official date but we'll see. Sometimes babies come on their own time.

My family seems to have nabbed all the holidays this year. My sister is pregnant and she is due around Thanksgiving. My cousin got his gf pregnant and they are due around New Year's.

Good timings!

It's all in the planning. BBQ sauce and planning, that's all you need. BBQ sauce, planning, fresh penguin, who needs any more than that?

Hungry now.

XD Hey, you gotta ask Zokar. ;)

One of life's greatest disappointments is dreaming about hanging with friends and making plans to go get a nice, warmed up and cheesy sausage kolache, feeling so happy and excited for your friends because they've never had kolaches, and then waking up realizing you can't go get them because you fucking live in California and kolaches are in Texas.

and how much bbq sauce you put on them

Or chocolate or caramel. I think we had that topic before.

We have strawberries and whipped cream since saturday but saturday and sunday evening it was too late to enjoy them and this morning my wife was feeling sick so I doubt we'll get to enjoy them this evening so better just eat them after dinner this evening else they'll go bad.

Since two weeks, there's a strawberry overkill situation in my garden. The jam reserves are fully replenished, the freezer is full of them, it's more than I can eat, even though they are tasting extremely well this year. We had a perfect mix of rainy and sunny days so far, potatoes, tomatoes etc. are growing like crazy... and weeds as well, of course.

The only problem is that we had frost during the apple and a bit of the cherry blossom season, so my apple tree and one of the chery trees has no fruits this year... but whatever, the goddamn starlings are eating all cherries every year anyway and I still have enough apple mesh from last year in the freezer.

Get some cats to run around in your yard and scare the starlings away from your cherries, get @Kitteh to help you.

Make strawberry ice cream or milkshake or a coulies and freeze that or sell them in a little self built shack at the road or something.

OK Kitteh, if 5 kilograms of charries will remain at harvest time, I will tell you the secret of how to catch and kill a laser pointer. You can keep the birds as well.

Get some cats to run around in your yard and scare the starlings away from your cherries, get @Kitteh to help you.
That doesn't help much. Our neighbor has two cats which added my garden to their hunting territory. There are easier catches around here, like all the dumb, young birds that just left their nests and have no clue about what death looks like.

What would help is somebody who's sitting under the tree all day long, chasing away the birds once every two minutes, by clapping the hands or so. As soon as the starlings find out that this guy will not climb into the tree in order to catch them, a BB gun might be needed as well.

Make strawberry ice cream or milkshake or a coulies and freeze that or sell them in a little self built shack at the road or something.

The frozen strawberries usually end up as ice cream anyway (whipped cream + frozen, blended strawberries, done). And no, I'm not selling them, that doesn't pay off well for hobby-gardeners. If I had to put my work efforts into account, I would probably have to charge 25€ per kilogram or so. Self-made strawbery jam is a nice gift when being invited to a party or so, however.

You can just sell them at normal prices and make some small change instead of letting it all go to waste though.
But as long as you do not let them go to waste all is good.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High