Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

@Leopold Stotch can you pick your item already?
I already chose a number at the beginning but I have gotten no reply or notifications on anything. So, I think, technically I have already picked an item but I don't even know if I've gotten anything.
d2lover, you picked a numer/item as well (you were second in choosing and picked #6). Did you receive anything?

@Leopold Stotch

You placed a bid on a place in line to pick items, and were awarded first position in picking. You have not yet actually picked an item and no one can pick until you do so, please refer to post #1 for the list of available item numbers and select one.

If my timing is accurate, the day ends in roughly 30 minutes and I need to start getting ready for work. So this will probably be my last post for today.

After re-reading through this, DC and Huck are pinging my radar and I am going back and forth between d2.

DC because of his interactions with Pyro and the spelling/misspelling issues. He voted Pyro at some point, then unvoted Pyro RIGHT AFTER homeboy got stunned. Asked if Pyro could stun himself. If DC is not scum, I think this could be a good question. I believe d2lover even plays with this, saying "Why would he stun himself when he's about to defend himself?" He (d2lover) follows with "it was a deadly shot but the power of M protects him." RIGHT AFTER THAT, DC asks if anyone wants to claim the Pyro shooting. Frankly, that's the number one thing for me-- baiting a possible PR to come out. On the other hand, if it was scum, DC might've painted a target on himself for tonight.

Huck claimed Toto, a role in which he barks at Pyro to force him (Pyro) to confirm his scum state. He incorrectly votes for Pyro because... I missed that part in my notes but Huck gives a reason. I'm suspicious of Huck because he role claimed so early and Toto? To be fair, this might be Huck's first game and I'm pretty sure I did the same thing in my early days so it's not a huge thing but it is suspcious. He could be mafia and this is a ploy.

I keep wavering on d2. He is suspcious but I think d2 might be PT, if what I am thinking is correct.

Vote: D2DC

I know we aren't going to get a kill today but in case I am dead at the start of the next day, y'all know most of my reasons and my viewpoints. Have a good one and hopefully see y'all tomorrow!

@Leopold Stotch

You placed a bid on a place in line to pick items, and were awarded first position in picking. You have not yet actually picked an item and no one can pick until you do so, please refer to post #1 for the list of available item numbers and select one.

Mother-- /facepalm

okay, okay. I'm sorry, y'all! I misunderstoof the whole item thing!

Yeah, I'm not gonna be around in two hours so these are my last posts and in doing so I thought that the day was going to end now, lol! My sense of time is all messed up.

Okay, I think I picked an item. I hope I did right. If I did nothing right, I pass and the next person can go because I literally need to go right now, lol.

See y'all later!

Let me re-state on item picking, you must pick an item number. Naming an item by name is not valid.

As such, @Leopold Stotch has not yet picked.

Yeah, I'm not gonna be around in two hours so these are my last posts and in doing so I thought that the day was going to end now, lol! My sense of time is all messed up.

Okay, I think I picked an item. I hope I did right. If I did nothing right, I pass and the next person can go because I literally need to go right now, lol.

See y'all later!

You also cannot "pass" to the next person in line.

@Gorny are the items good for Malakai or only for townmembers?
He said in the intro that items were key to winning. But, didnt make clear for which side. Later he said theyre key for town to win. So yea..

Huck claimed Toto, a role in which he barks at Pyro to force him (Pyro)
Yeah, I was trying to figure out how to respond to that considering he then got stunned and was trying to decide if someone mentioning it would mean anything. Nothing intended. It was simply me belatedly acknowledging having read the rules where A) I needed to acknowledge Kansas and B) Gorny used the example that he has role claimed a tree stump. I’m not actually aware of any special ability to ‘bark’ or a character ‘toto’ in this game, although obviously if I ever host a game, I’ll do a wizard of oz theme unless that’s been done?

For this game, I look forward to paying attention and being able to claim an artifact next turn.

One Q, for those who know Leopold, could this be an intentional sabotage move by Maliakiki of not claiming so others can’t claim (since we need items to win?) or likely just a lack of understanding the rules? (Something I have full sympathy for)

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
@HuckIt I considered that exact strategy at first. Because I suspected the items would actually benefit Makilaki. Hence the 1.001 bid, trying to get first in line.

Gorny has made it clear that town need items, so its not helping now..

Reactions: HuckIt
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High