Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

Anybody want to claim to have shot him?
Wasn’t me, but re reading the script, are we following a formula where we’re all going to get reset at the end of the day and time travelled back to day one (2nd serving of Froot Loops?) Is Pyro Jackson because he was stunned like in the episode or should we assume it was intentionally done? O wise ones of the Mafia, how much should I read into the flavor text set up? And, if we need an item to make peace with Malia Obama, is there any point to lynching until we have said item?

Maybe we should lynch someone just to test the time travel theory. I hate to say it, but Pyro hasn't really been contributing much.

I detest mass roleclaims. They always feel to me like everyone saying, "Well, guess I won't play anymore."

Noodle wants to lynch and doesn’t want to role claim? How scummy is that? Can a fellow SG 1 teammate who knows Noodle (and isn’t currently lying lifeless due to a unknown origin stun blast which Noodle hasn’t commented on) help me understand if this sounds more like Malware Kia or Teal’c behavior??

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I have been absent. Yesterday was a busy day for me on top of getting sick. I'm feeling a little bit better. I'll try to be more active today, but it might be cut short because I go to work right before the day closes. So I won't be around.

Rule #8 spelling is Malakai (with an A). And there is nothing in MY role PM that would have indicated the correct spelling. Therefore, if you just skimmed the rules (but read #8), where did YOU get the correct spelling?

What does your PM have to do with this?

@Pyrotechnician, it may only be 1 letter. And, you may well have gotten the spelling as you say, referring back to flavor story.

However, I did not encounter the Malikai spelling until I really started reading/researching. And, the ONLY places it is spelled that way are in the wiki, and copy/pasted by Gorny. Since I am not Malikai/Malakai, I dont have any copy pasted info in my role PM. Whereas the role PM for Malakai seems likely to have contained some copied info.

Like I said, it could just be an unfortunate sequence of events. Frankly, your hardball stance is equally suspicious. You dont even acknowledge that it looks bad. "Lets just dismiss it and move on"

I don't understand why the spelling is a big deal, especially if Gorny copy/pasta'd here. It reminds me of a time I was on someone's case for spelling when their first language wasn't English and it was an accidental misspelling. My point being it was a mistake, let's let it go (as y'all already did, lol)

Lets say I am caught sleeping with cookie crumbs all over my face next to an empty cookie jar. Even if I am 100% innocent, I would fully expect to get the blame. Maybe the dog ate them on the bed, and I just rolled over in the crumbs?

My attitude is gonna be pretty concilliatory though. "I know this looks bad, but I swear I didnt eat them."

Lol. Stoner.

Anybody want to claim to have shot him?

Wait, what? Why? What if it was a PT player and they knew Pyro was scum? Would you really want to out a PR right now?

Noodle wants to lynch and doesn’t want to role claim? How scummy is that? Can a fellow SG 1 teammate who knows Noodle (and isn’t currently lying lifeless due to a unknown origin stun blast which Noodle hasn’t commented on) help me understand if this sounds more like Malware Kia or Teal’c behavior??

Noodle has always been pretty anti-massive role claim this early in the game. This is not me ally-ing myself up with him (for all I know, he could be the bad guy), this is me speaking as a fully seasoned french fry mafia player. Later on in the game, he is still not a fan, but if it helps, then he can get behind it.

I, myself, am torn. I don't think massive role claim this early, especially this small, is a good idea.

D2DC is number one fishy on my list. Pyro being silenced is interesting and I'm wondering:

1.) Who did it?
2.) Why?
3.) Will he live to the end of the day?
4.) Does him being silenced make him a target for tonight?

Reactions: HuckIt
Can you all pick your item already?

Don't want to miss it.
Yes, @Leopold Stotch. Can we get picking? Town apparently needs items to win..

Also, RE: spelling/role PM
There was no copy/pasted background info on Malikai in my role PM. So, I didnt come across that spelling until I started doing research. Its very interesting that Pyro would use that spelling despite not having done any research. i.e. It could have been provided to him in HIS role PM.

Pyro is probably mafia, too much spam lol.

You haven't seen me in action yet, lol!

Any theories as to why Pyro was targeted? He was fairly vocal, but didn't seem to me to be going after anyone in particular.

He was talkative to D2DC, d2lover, and a little with Huckit. If my memory serves me correct, d2lover asked if Pyro was Teal'c and then Pyro was stunned. Or did Pyro ask d2lover? I have to re-read it again... and take notes. Man, I am rusty as ****.

I think I am seeing some patterns here... But I can't quite put it in words yet.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High