The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT! YOU KNOW THIS, BUT KEEP FREAKING TRYING TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM IT!! EVERYTIME YOU TRY TO IGNORE IT WITH FALSE INDIGNATION, IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK MORE SCUMMY! GOOGLE SCUMMY OR JUST GO STAND IN FRONT OF A MIRROR!
Exactly. Mod's wouldn't just be like, "Hey, @Drixx is town."

But in all seriousness. @D2DC d2lover is the vote for me. He just pops in and's like "Hey, let's vote so and so." then goes away like a turtle. Nope. Turtles live in sewers and that's where you find scum

Unvote: D2DC
Vote: d2lover

But in all seriousness. @D2DC d2lover is the vote for me. He just pops in and's like "Hey, let's vote so and so." then goes away like a turtle. Nope. Turtles live in sewers and that's where you find scum

Unvote: D2DC

I thought that's where you find ninjas?

Unvote: Pyrotechnician

Feels kinda weird to vote for a person who's not here.... but here I am and here we are.... ? Ugh.

Not one I’ve used on you,(so nothing on your sanity) and not one that I trust to work given my watch of the movie and all the food D2DC ha received (assuming that it’s true)
He did receive some pretty tasty food.
Oh! Kalachi's, man, the donut shops around here have them and OoooeEEee! Get one glazed and one of the hot ones, along with a bear claw (with nothing in it).

Good God I hope mafia put me out of my misery tonight.. o_O
i really can’t wait to learn if this is your real reaction or if D2DC deserves an Emmy/oscar/Tony?? Award for his acting this game.

I thought that's where you find ninjas?

Unvote: Pyrotechnician

Feels kinda weird to vote for a person who's not here.... but here I am and here we are.... ? Ugh.
I hear ya. But alas, there was time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High