The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

@coju same to you? I am kinda going back and forth between the two (and Huck). But, we need to be sure we lay 4 votes down.
YOU! DOWN WITH THE UNBELIEVER!
JOIN THE CRUSADE! WIN THE GAME!

Unvote: d2lover

Vote: D2DC

I AM FREAKING ARGYLE THE LIMO DRIVER. MOD-CONFIRMED

GOOGLE THE CHARACTER, AND TELL ME HOW I AM A BAD GUY! o_O
Oh D2DC. I've googled alright. I've googled a lot more than I had hoped to google the past several days. I don't even like this movie. I do like dirty ole Bruce Willis.
But you know what? He was LEFT by his Limo Driver to ROT in the elevator shafts! The Limo Driver never even left his driver's seat! He could have went and saved Ole Brucy but Nooooo!
hello-the-names-bruce.jpg

@Leopold Stotch who do you suspect more between Pyro and d2lover? We need to make sure we muster enough votes. This is already leaving it a bit late for my comfort! :oops:

Probably d2lover. They voted for me the other day with pretty much no reason.

@d2lover why should I not vote for you? Wait wait lemme guess: you're vanilla town?

I AM FREAKING ARGYLE THE LIMO DRIVER. MOD-CONFIRMED

GOOGLE THE CHARACTER, AND TELL ME HOW I AM A BAD GUY! o_O
THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT! YOU KNOW THIS, BUT KEEP FREAKING TRYING TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM IT!! EVERYTIME YOU TRY TO IGNORE IT WITH FALSE INDIGNATION, IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK MORE SCUMMY! GOOGLE SCUMMY OR JUST GO STAND IN FRONT OF A MIRROR!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Noodle get so worked up in a mafia game before, this is a new first for me.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High