Smol Vanilla Mafia - Game over, Town Win.

o_O This is the most activitty I've seen in a short period...in quite some time.

Counting my Dii.ne

Counting my Dii.net forum account? 28,757.

You have a loooooong way to go.
My post count doesn't show on the old forum. Is there some way to see it? It's super important that I have that number pinned down.

Not really, of course, but it'd be nice to know more than it's about 6XXX.

^click on your old profile, find a post somewhere, it should come up

I was a bit worried before clicking "post reply" earlier that I'd come across as combative or insulting, and I hope that didn't happen. I'm just being critical, which is something we will all do here.
That's the game to analyze/scrutinize others' play.

How many games have you played @snickersnack? You at least come across as genuine here. And, your continued "attack" on me is firming up your town status to me.

If you were mafia, and I am telling you that I'd like to partner up to vote Huck + Noodle, that would be an easy scum win for you.

A lot of activity, which is nice to see. I'm starting my day now, and will be around. I apologize for not posting while sleeping, but I primarily use that time to send random death threats to my so-called friend Don.

As I've mentioned, I'm always suspicious of players who try to self claim town. It can be difficult to judge who is legitimately trying to be helpful, and who is presenting themselves as helpful to cover up their true alignment. I'm trying to figure out which would apply to D2DC, as he seems to fit the criterion.

I had a dream last night...was getting death threats ...........

I love dreams like that! Means the next day is going to be an exciting one!

I'm trying to figure out which would apply to D2DC, as he seems to fit the criterion.
If Huck doesn't turn out to be our mafia, this is gonna be an uphill battle..

Huck is still my #1 target. But, should he flip town, both Snicker and Noodle seem inclined to vote me out, which would mean a mafia win.

UnVote: Noodle

The simple fact that I am trying to "do" something with my proposal rather than just coast through the game posting fluff should read as town.
No fluff there. You're trying to "read" as town?

@D2DC No response to this?

That's the game to analyze/scrutinize others' play.

How many games have you played @snickersnack? You at least come across as genuine here. And, your continued "attack" on me is firming up your town status to me.

If you were mafia, and I am telling you that I'd like to partner up to vote Huck + Noodle, that would be an easy scum win for you.

I haven't played many, and none were on a forum. My most recent game was last Saturday, though. Your last point may be a good one. I wonder if @HuckIt and/or @Noodle are convinced. What I mean is that I am not swayed by your point since I know what my role is (and you all know that telling me I'm town is meaningless ...), you must be trying to convince one of them.

Yes, I am absolutely trying to read as town.

There are no PRs that would warrant a townie "lying low" or anything of that sort.

Okay, thanks for the responding. I just didn't want to leave a loose end that might need tying later.

* sorry - long time to craft this message
you must be trying to convince one of them.
Not particularly. As right now, I am leaning towards voting one and then the other. You are the one I'd like to convince.

My approach has been exactly as I laid out in my proposal: identify ONE townie, and that partnership cannot lose if they don't vote each other. Even w/o any type of read(s), odds are still good, 2/3. You are better off trying to pick a townie than trying to zero in on the one mafia.

I am a bit concerned that you seem to have zeroed in on me though (flashbacks of Ioupain o_O). #1 This firms you up as town in my book. I don't think a mafia would stay focused on me when I am suggesting partnering up with them. Mafia are more opportunistic. Willing to vote anybody as long as it keeps their neck away from the gallows. #2 however, means this would handicapping town. If you really are completely convinced to vote me (this round or the next), then basically we only have 1 shot at catching scum, 1/2 chance.

The other option is for me to try and vote you out (assuming you're 100% convinced I'm scum). Since I know 100% that I'm town, and can never be that certain about you, I am slightly better off trying to pick between Noodle and Huck next round than leaving it to you. This is still basically a 1 out of 2 pick though.

Neither of those options are particularly appealing to me though. Think about this: I agree it would be a good mafia strategy to "partner up" with someone, and those two go all the way to the end. Again, mafia would be more opportunistic, basically willing to partner up with anybody as long as it means they will reach endgame.

I don't really have much read on one vs the other between Noodle and Huck (although I am leaning towards Huck). I am much more confident of a town read on you. So, I really don't want to partner up with one of them, because it's basically a coin flip if I am inviting scum into my house. Would I really be such a stickler if I were a mafia pursuing this partnership strategy? I'd grab on to anybody that believes me without a second thought.

Would I really be such a stickler if I were a mafia pursuing this partnership strategy? I'd grab on to anybody that believes me without a second thought.

Who is it that believes you and whom you are not partnering with?

If either @Noodle or @HuckIt seemed taken in by your proposal, but you passed on it, then you'd have a case. So, far, it seems to me that I'm the only one who has taken any bait, and you're pursuing partnering with me.

Neither of those options are particularly appealing to me though. Think about this: I agree it would be a good mafia strategy to "partner up" with someone, and those two go all the way to the end. Again, mafia would be more opportunistic, basically willing to partner up with anybody as long as it means they will reach endgame.

Isn't that precisely what you're doing? That's literally your stated plan, right?

To be clear: we have very little information to go on. I'm not convinced that any one of you is mafia, but that's the rub, isn't it? What you're doing could be a mafia move. But that's true of @Noodle and @HuckIt as well (and myself, from your perspective [maybe]).

I think that @HuckIt made a good point earlier, and I'll wait to hear more from him and @Noodle before changing my vote.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High