Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

My brother has for years wanted to open a Mexican Italian fusion restaurant called Burrito Mussolini.

My brother has for years wanted to open a Mexican Italian fusion restaurant called Burrito Mussolini.
I would’ve thought Spaghetti Western would’ve been less partisan... and you could still have a hang them high theme

Spaghetti Western would be great for an Italian - TexMex fusion, methinks.

Zemaj has been silent . . . this to me means that he's quite inconsiderately allowed real life to interfere. Of course, it's also a classic mafia trap, as scum tend to try to fly under the radar . Zemaj, what can you tell us?

Consequences of starting a game on the weekend... sorry everyone.

Happily looks like I missed mostly nothing... yay D1 bs!

To answer @Noodle I do have an excellent recipe for baked alfredo ziti, as per the signup thread... I'll PM it si as not to bog down the game thread with meaningless drivel...

You can't do that. That's sort of one of the rules.

Sort of, but technically it isn't in the rules, so I'll allow it. :p

I misspelled just so it didn't show up in the search function.

Oh snap. I don't see that rule. I've only played a couple games, my bag.

D2DC is apparently making up his own rules, he's probably going to make up a rule that, he as scum, automatically wins at this rate. Why don't you want us to vote for the mod D2DC, is it because you don't have a night kill as scum and that's making you irritable? :ROFLMAO:

I'm a little suspicious of anyone who voted today as anything other than a joke. There simply hasn't been enough information, in my mind, to justify a vote. Of course, I'm notoriously spendtthrift with my voting, as opposed to Pyro for instance, who is well known for his voting profligacy.

Well well, Mr. those who voted are suspicious, I think you are suspicious for calling me suspicious! Where are all those people that kept pushing that a no lynch is no good for the town a game or two ago? Oh wait, that was D2DC.

P.S. I'm going to be dark link for Halloween, I already got my sweet costume and foam sword and shield.

If the Council won't grant you the title of master, you should kill all the younglings.

And the women, too.

They are like animals. Slaughter them as such.

Everything OK at home, buddy?

Because killing the younglings is fine, but killing the women too, that's just taking things way to far says Noodle.

(but seriously, brutal dude, things will get better, and I don't think we need to slaughter everyone to get there)

But that doesn't strictly imply that slaughtering everyone isn't a legitimate means of getting there... we really should keep that option open, yes?

I'm okay, really! I thought we were doing Anakin falling to the dark side... *swing and a miss*

Not much to play the game with here...

Well well, Mr. those who voted are suspicious, I think you are suspicious for calling me suspicious! Where are all those people that kept pushing that a no lynch is no good for the town a game or two ago? Oh wait, that was D2DC.
Can I trust Pyro? I don't know. Do I have a choice? No, frankly, I don't. Will I trust Pyro? Yes. Should I trust Pyro? You tell me.

@Pyrotechnician I'll do whatever you say. No questions asked.

Vote: Noodle

I'm purposefully not looking into past games, I don't want to know what this rivalry was between Pyro and DC. It should have nothing to do with this game.
Zemaj came late, and appeared to not offer anything, even jokingly. I could vote for Zemaj with clear concious.
I don't like how Noodle said he was suspicious of anyone casting a vote thus far, even though at the time, I personally felt both votes were jokes. (because Noodle is not bread) Maybe Pyro's vote was not a joke, but just taking any grounds at all to justify a blind vote. I could easily vote for Noodle because of his seeming disconnect from who had voted, although it might just be my perception.
That leaves Tears, Huckit, and Leopold. Tears at least talked about poker strategy. Leopold wants to wait until D2 to start playing. Huckit, I dunno, don't see much there.

Top choices for me, in no order, are Leopold, Noodle, or Zemaj.

If my choice is to fall in line, or potentially sew chaos, I'll fall in line, for now.

Vote: Noodle

Excuse me for being asleep at the wheel, I hadn't even paid attention to the time left in the day with all of the banter going on yesterday and this morning. I'll get a vote count up as soon as I get lunch at work here.

I'm purposefully not looking into past games, I don't want to know what this rivalry was between Pyro and DC.
I have been Pyro's #2 guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart, and I'm like Mozart's friend. No. I'm like Butch Cassidy, and Pyro is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart; you're going to get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High