Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

(snip)Hopefully it's not "bare" because that sounds like a very naked thing and I'm not sure if we're all comfortable with that. I mean, *I'M* okay with it but I can't speak for everyone else. ;)

It's not a party until there's nudity!

Gorny's posts are in green because he's using the full PC set items on his computer. (Keyboard, mouse, monitor.) The set bonuses are crazy.

I heard the set itself is neat, but it reduces your posting speed, probably an unintended effect of changing your avatar to a pumpkin king.

Vot3: Gorny

Something off about this one. Let's hang 'em and search his pockets for identifications!

It's not a party until there's nudity!

I heard the set itself is neat, but it reduces your posting speed, probably an unintended effect of changing your avatar to a pumpkin king.

Vot3: Gorny

Something off about this one. Let's hang 'em and search his pockets for identifications!

Voting me automatically fails.

Actualy my avatar is Taran Zhu currently for Halloween.

I'm a little suspicious of anyone who voted today as anything other than a joke. There simply hasn't been enough information, in my mind, to justify a vote. Of course, I'm notoriously spendtthrift with my voting, as opposed to Pyro for instance, who is well known for his voting profligacy.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
So you teach Padawans eh?

Back to the game now.

I am a practitioner of Goju Ru Karate. My Sensei, recently promoted me to purple belt, and gave me the duties of a Sempai. Not that a lot of people here in America know what a Sempai is, but it is equally as respected as a Sensei.
If the Council won't grant you the title of master, you should kill all the younglings.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High