[Game Thread] Narcos Mafia Game reboot - Medellín vs Cali Cartel

@D2DC Just out of curiosity, can a player in the 'hospital' be lynched, or are they untouchable?
Heh. Sorry everyone, @d2lover is just 'in the hospital' as to not post until I hear back from everyone regarding the night slip-up.

@Zhao_Yue if he is to be modkilled, then why voting for him?

We have to find the cartel boss in the meantime and secure a victory. If he is not modkilled, then it will be time to revise our positions.

We can't really go on a one person choice. But maybe two? Amongst the remaining players (not counting d2lover):
Babyhell
Skjolde
Zhao_Yue
Leopold Stotch
Snickersnack

already dead:
Noodle
Pyrotechnician
Coju

may be modkilled:
d2lover

Update:
Start of D4:

@d2lover was in a car accident last night. He's still lay up in the hospital. (this didn't actually happen, it's just part of the story) We are awaiting news of his condition. Everyone else is free to post.

<Countdown till end of D4>
Despite grievous injuries, d2lover has checked himself out of the hospital. He's free to post now as well.

Sorry, I just woke up when I made the last post.

I'm not the DEA, but feel free to lynch me.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

too quiet
So you'd be fine with a direct lynch tomorrow if Leopold isn't the DEA?

Both of you were my main targets for today. I'm pretty sure your case is set if we see how this game ran all along. But given Leopold's voting situation, and relative participation, I'm not against her lynch at least.

Your thoughts on that @Zhao_Yue @Skjolde @snickersnack?

@Zhao_Yue alright you can't fail each time, but well up to now...

So you'd be fine with a direct lynch tomorrow if Leopold isn't the DEA?

Both of you were my main targets for today. I'm pretty sure your case is set if we see how this game ran all along. But given Leopold's voting situation, and relative participation, I'm not against her lynch at least.

Your thoughts on that @Zhao_Yue @Skjolde @snickersnack?

@Zhao_Yue alright you can't fail each time, but well up to now...

I bargained with the devil, so my time is limited anyways.

That accident should have killed me.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

in case my previous attempt was not correct because not at the start of the post
It is still not correct because not at the end of the post :ROFLMAO:

No, that's just the bolding that matters. But end of post preferred for readability, or at least that's how I understood it.

FYI, d2lover is the DEA agent.
Just to have a reaction to this I didn't make yet.

And I write it backed by the fact that I personally view him as the DEA since...early day 2, if not day 1. Maybe I'm just lucky, that's not the point.

But to read what D2DC wrote and not more, any role could fit in the situation.

We are 6. Two are cartel leaders, one is DEA. It leaves three Sicarios, with a probable recruit that we don't know the real impact here, or even if it wasn't Noodle or Pyro.

Anyway, it means that in the simple case:
- d2lover is DEA: guess it can change a bit of things, especially if the wincon of the recruit has changed and is now tied to the DEA to survive.
- d2lover is cartel leader: I don't think so, but the impact is immediate and obvious
- d2lover is the recruit: it has the less impact on the game imo, or maybe if his wincon is not changed but added, he could still be of help for his cartel (something like he can't vote for the DEA, but is freed if this one dies).
- d2lover is the sicario of the cartel leader with at best one left: it corners the cartel leader, good luck to him to win alone!
- d2lover is one of the two sicarios of the better shaped cartel, it has an impact by balancing things out. However, if he is one of those sicarios, and the other one is the recruit... it corners the other cartel leader.

In any case, if he is a sicario, it means one less. If we follow the WitP setup, it means less chances for the DEA to miss - basically he wins when the cartel leaders are left alone with him, right?

So well, that was just to state that it is not as a closed interpretation if we stick to the facts. In my opinion, and from my reading on the situation.

@Zhao_Yue are you completely against a Leo lynch?
I'm not interested in unlocking the PSN Achievement "Cartel Catastrophe" when 6 guards in a row get killed.

However, nothing is absolute. If you can tickle my ego in the right spot, I may look at things in a different perspective. But be mindful of where you put those magic fingers, I don't want things to get too spicy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High