[Game Thread] Narcos Mafia Game reboot - Medellín vs Cali Cartel

D3 Vote Count 1.0:
I appreciate everyone making the votes so much easier to count today! :p

Noodle (3): Babyhell, d2lover, Skjolde

Not voting: Noodle, Leopold Stotch, Snickersnack, Zhao_Yue

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock.

* I'm always doing EoD/start of day from my phone. Someone Remind me to go back and add the countdown please! *
<Countdown till end of D2>

Skjolde, I must have accidentally posted something that you weren't pleased about for you to paint a target on my back. That piqued my interest so I briefly review the thread in it's entirety.

Many of you basically touched upon it: if I was given an important power role, logically I don't think I would have taken such a big risk, as the payoff wouldn't be worth the consequeses that followed.

Maybe you were fed up and wanted something to happen jn this game.
I wouldn't blame you..
But no, the others made a good case for why you are not the boss.

Skjolde, I must have accidentally posted something that you weren't pleased about for you to paint a target on my back. That piqued my interest so I briefly review the thread in it's entirety.
Just looking for clues and trying to follow up on them. Making cases, trying to create some kind of discussion

Sure Skjolde, let me throw a hypothetical at you:

If you are the DEA agent, who would you choose to recruit?

Would I make a good candidate? I don't believe so, I'm a loose cannon, I get in people faces, I cause a scene where ever I go. Basically a detriment to any team I'm a part of.

What about you? You're calm, analytical, well liked, respected, doesn't generate much suspicion, good hygiene. I would argue a player with your characteristics has a great chance of making it to endgame. When you are at endgame the most important thing is having numbers, a team of 2 has a much better chance of winning than a player by a player by himself.

How many times have players said you were suspicious or placed votes on you? I think you have a near spotless record.

If we were to argue that NK's are limited, players have to be more strategical with them. What happened to you last game where you were NK'd just because you were a townie that was too helpful would probably not happen this game.

It's probably nothing but I did notice a change in your attitude on day 2. On the first day we were having a good rapport, everything was going great, then on day 2 you seemed to be getting under my skin and sabotaging my efforts. Also when the fact that the DEA agent recruited someone from the cartel was revealed, you almost seemed like you were too nonchalant as if it was no big deal.

I don't mean to point fingers I just would like to hear any thoughts about this.

I simply have a hard time figuring out one could be recruited, as in what mechanics are the recruited then placed under. Because the guard in question will no who their boss is and they can't certainly tell the DEA that.
So what is it? Do they die if the DEA dies, or do they live even if their boss dies?
Maybe the recruitment mechanic only trigger when there is one cartel left. I got no idea, I just don't see an increased danger of the DEA that person was always priority number one anyways.

Let me in return ask you this. What did you mean with that bag of poop that I got you? Was it jest or where you referring to something, that only you and I would know about?

I simply have a hard time figuring out how one could be recruited, as in what mechanics are the recruited then placed under. Because the guard in question will know who their boss is and they can't certainly tell the DEA that.
Corrected some typing on the phone errors

I simply have a hard time figuring out one could be recruited, as in what mechanics are the recruited then placed under. Because the guard in question will no who their boss is and they can't certainly tell the DEA that.
So what is it? Do they die if the DEA dies, or do they live even if their boss dies?
Maybe the recruitment mechanic only trigger when there is one cartel left. I got no idea, I just don't see an increased danger of the DEA that person was always priority number one anyways.

Let me in return ask you this. What did you mean with that bag of poop that I got you? Was it jest or where you referring to something, that only you and I would know about?

Relax, you decided to go fishing and used me as bait, I thought it would only be appropriate I respond in kind.

I guess you didn't like my hypothetical, as you neither confirmed or denied it's potential validity.

Does the snitch die if the DEA agent dies? What prevents the guard from revealing his boss? We'll use the KISS principle, yes to the first question (follows cartel heir system), post restriction for the second question. I don't want to fall into the trap of chasing circular login until our heads spin.

I made a poo joke? Really? Oh right, well sometime I think you are full of ... wit and charm.

I guess you didn't like my hypothetical, as you neither confirmed or denied it's potential validity.
About me being recruited? Sure, could be possible. I would have been honored to be chosen. I do think that you hold me in too high of a regard though.

Or maybe the DEA is just someone I rarely have interactions with in that could case my DEA guess would be Noodle or d2lover. Perhaps Leo?

Maybe the DEA went out of their way to not pick someone that they interacted a lot with, as to not draw a connection between two players. In that case you would be a good candidate for the DEA, but I guess thats impossible.

Or maybe not all. We started 6 guards? That might be a bit too much with abilities just flying all over the place

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High