The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

I do like lynching Noodle or D2DC for the sake of science, or really because I find both of them too dangerous to live, but I also don’t like lynching people before we have any information, as I believe there was a game where we lynched noodle first and he was the cop which wasn’t so great…. So if someone wants to remind me of the math of why lynching day one is good, sure I’m always happy to jump on a good bandwagon, but perhaps we should also see what tricks Gorny has in all our stockings before we randomly murder people at this joyous holiday party?

perhaps we should also see what tricks Gorny has in all our stockings before we randomly murder people at this joyous holiday party
If I have the time -and patience - to get it back from previous game, I can do by the end of day 1.

Anyway, that sentence sounds scummy to me... nice try to hide as a fellow townie.

Remember remember the day you dismember...

Unvote: D2DC
Vote: HuckIt

Anyway, that sentence sounds scummy to me... nice try to hide as a fellow townie.
What’s seems scummy to thee does not to me.

I do think it is sound reasoning to see what transpires throughout the day and tonight.

Shoot fire, there could be some day tracking ability. Like a day trader, but tracking. Track what I’m saying?

2 days, 3 hours, 40 minutes,

I do like that linkage dearest immortal

Shoot fire, there could be some day tracking ability. Like a day trader, but tracking. Track what I’m saying?
I think I can understand what you are saying. Somehow people can think I went quick on things, but we will see in the money time, day is far from over
🔫 🤠🔪

Because how do the other ones will gain experience if the experienced ones are kept each game?
Interesting strategy, remove the experience players first so the ones left over have less of a chance to figure things out.

Also how do you reply with multiple posts so I can avoid double posting.

Interesting strategy, remove the experience players first so the ones left over have less of a chance to figure things out.

Also how do you reply with multiple posts so I can avoid double posting.
Click reply on each. Should all end up in the post box below

If I have the time -and patience - to get it back from previous game, I can do by the end of day 1.

Remember remember the day you dismember...

Unvote: D2DC
Vote: HuckIt
I guess this is your style, throw lots of accusations around and see what shakes out, to each their own. However I don’t think it’s scummy to suspect Gorny has tricks coming, with some unique roles and surprises, rather I think it’s idiotic not to start to considering those and how they may affect the game.

Once again, if someone can argue the math is good for lynching, sure let’s go for it, otherwise I want to think about what items or roles could be lying around and how to best use those as I don’t recall Gorny selling this as a vanilla game, but rather that it s not and “Expect ….stuff.” So if we can figure out the ‘stuff’ faster than scum, we win, if let Baby aka Harry Ellis? negotiate for us…..

Some people feel that any lynch is a good lynch on the first day, because it brings information. I've always been skeptical of this philosophy.

Click reply on each. Should all end up in the post box below
Alright.

Also it is recommended that everyone votes to lynch each day as it gives the townies information, their most powerful tool. Each day passes where there is no lynch and the mafia team kills a townie, it swings the balance of power more on their side.

It's unfortunate Noodle was lynched and revealed Cop, usually that role plays safer in the beginning. I assume when Noodle was about to be lynched he revealed his role and his one investigation? Was there no pause in lynching him when he claimed the most important role? Leo briefly walk me through what happened that time.

What movie reference is that quote from?
I quoted no movie that I know of. Quite simply, the keslar run question you posed to me I don't know what that is. My kid reads these Star Trek books. Keslar sounds like a star, so I only assume you're talking about that. ((((((I'm trying to say Die Hard took place in 1976 according to the google search that led me to wikipedia.))))))
2 days of spam and then we shrug our shoulders and lynch Noodle?
Why is it always lynch noodle and never the bad ash?
Someone mentioned throwing around wild accusations seeing what sticks. That's a viable strat and works when stuff gets sticky.
Someone mentioned showing them the numbers that a d1 lynch helps town. Honestly, I think it can fall either way with helping or not helping. All we have to go in is what's posted in this thread. It occasionally nets a town cop. But it also nets mafia scum also. More than likely we'll hit a vanilla town. Either way, there's going to be a dead body come day break. (I deleted this then undeleted it.) ...

I change my stance. I'm ok either way with a d1 lynch. We need information and get it either way. No matter what, we hope for a chance at lynching scum. I don't that that number is in our favor right now.

Vote: thefranklin
Unvote: thefranklin

Alright.

Also it is recommended that everyone votes to lynch each day as it gives the townies information, their most powerful tool.
Very much agree.
Each day passes where there is no lynch and the mafia team kills a townie, it swings the balance of power more on their side.
Albeit, after typing my previous post, I now disagree with this statement. I agree that further into the game that yes, each day hurts town. I don't think the odds are in our favor currently though. We are more than likely to lasso a town.

I think it’s idiotic not to start to considering those and how they may affect the game.
Valid point.

However I'll keep my feeling as a memory on this, and I'll see at some point if I was right. Or not. Maybe I (we) will never vote for you and it will be a last day discovery, but first feelings can be very significant.

Anyway day 1 is all about feelings, or somehow randomness (hence D2DC for now).

Each day passes where there is no lynch and the mafia team kills a townie, it swings the balance of power more on their side

We need information and get it either way
Let's dismember a member.

First of all.. hi..

And four pages of spam? dayum. I will start reading them now, but spoiler alert, is it all just spam?
I can generally say that I agree with Zhao's sentiment:
Alright.

Also it is recommended that everyone votes to lynch each day as it gives the townies information, their most powerful tool. Each day passes where there is no lynch and the mafia team kills a townie, it swings the balance of power more on their side.

It was also me that presented some math/links in the previous game for why always lynching is the best strategy, I will need to dig for them again. I am always open to consider a different strategy if any twist and turns arises. But having a regular day 1 spamfest followed by a no lynch is just a no no.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High