The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

I think the only reason I knew where it was from was because there was a discussion about what was in Dredd's avatar a few years ago.
The only one I had seen him with previously was the dancing devil things. This is the first time I've ever seen him with something different.
Don't we all? :smiley:
Of course. :grin:

*starts spinning in circles* Weee!

*stops after becoming suddenly very :dizzy: and falls down*

*giggles while trying to get back up to do it again*

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

What to eat? Pizza or something else VERY easy to prepare?

I'm going all you can eat sushi tonight with some friends to celebrate the end of term. I have ~$30 in change, so I will be paying with that. I'm not carrying all that change with me back home.

Better get to the slots machine if you find yourself unable to get rid of it.

Meh, I could just go buy some stuff at the university shop. Actually I probably shouldn't, I have a lot of crap to bring back.

Don't we all? :smiley:

I don't think anyone else could survive in her little world.

YES!!!

Gornytar is gone!!!!!!!!!!

'Tis a wonderful day after all.....

Personally, I'd love to see some blood on that sword. Need candidates? :smiley:

So.. we can give you a tail to pin on a donkey, blindfold you and spin you around ......
Hmm, probably not a great idea. I might pop something instead of putting it where it needs to go.

Yeah, you were pretty close in your other post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek
I remember seeing those in a couple of the old episodes. I wonder if this has any significance to why he's using it:

The resulting creatures are a powerful race bent on universal conquest and domination, utterly without pity, compassion or remorse (as all of their emotions were removed except hate).

Dredd's trying to take over the world!!

Spamming the forums while doing your business on the toilet with a laptop in your lap?

Thanks for that mental image CC. Now at least I don't have the appetite for lunch.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High