Off-topic in the OTF

A great man once said....

"Nobody has ever spelled "spammage" more wrong in the history of the intarweb."

Reactions: Gorny
Just heard that my kid was safe after riding out Hurricane Laura last night. He lives about 50 miles from the coast and about 25 miles west of landfall. I worry now for those living in Alabama. The president said they "will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated".

*sniffs sharpie*

• Love
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Thanks! It was a looooong night.

Regarding the president, I needed a while to figure out what POTUS means. For football players, we have GOAT here (greatest of all time), but what's the acronym for your president?

OK. Now do FLOTUS, GOP, MAGA and PMITA prison.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Had to look that last one up. XD

I've been watching a lot of house tour videos and can I jsut say **** formal dining rooms? I dn't give a shit if my next house has a formal dining room, I ain't gonna be entertaining anyone fancy. As long as I have a big enough space in the kitchen for a good size table where all the family meals are, that's perfect for me. And a coffee bar instead of a wet bar. Huge closet. Lots of trees.

OTUS means "of the United States", but FLOTUS? No idea, but I may figure it out sooner or later. GOP = Grand Old Party = Republicans, I've learned that a couple of years ago. The rest: Clueless as well.

Deb has a furbaby. River is a 7 week Dogo Argentino rescue puppy. She is deaf and has learned many hand signs in the past few days. Dogos were bred to hunt puma and wild boar but make excellent family dogs. She is already 25 lbs and may reach mid 80's.

20200919_122712_resized.jpg20200919_091438_resized.jpg20200919_164300_resized.jpg

I paid more taxes per month to the IRS than "billionaire" Donald Trump did in the entire year for 2016 and 2017. When do we start eating the rich?

Share your recipes here.

*resurrects Lemmy Kilmister*

There we go!

Trumps head has become this big whilst holding office.

AP_20271803353444.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High