Zuck screws fatties

AnejoDave

Apr 10, 2008
www.bing.com
He must be since I posted the single word (fattie) and was instabanned from facebook for 30 days. This less than 12 hours after a previous ban for saying one of the nastiest people I've ever met (worse than my 1st wife) was a shrew. So Zuck also loves toxic women who ought to go to the train station.

You forgot to contact your Facebook parole officer before, right?

Reactions: snickersnack
He must be since I posted the single word (fattie) and was instabanned from facebook for 30 days. This less than 12 hours after a previous ban for saying one of the nastiest people I've ever met (worse than my 1st wife) was a shrew. So Zuck also loves toxic women who ought to go to the train station.

You could've called either of these people a "see you next Tuesday." But shrew goes way too far, man!! The audacity.

and what's wrong with "fatties?" BBWs need love too! Gurl, come at me with your farads! Nom!

That reminds me of a song about fatties by Marius Müller Westernhagen:

Dicke haben's schrecklich schwer mit Frauen,
denn **** sein ist nicht angesagt. <-- Edit: LOL! Is Philip K. **** censored as well? Edit 2: Yes, it is. Hilarious!
Drum müssen Dicke auch Karriere machen.
Mit Kohle ist man auch als Dicker gefragt!

Fatties have a terribly hard time with women,
as being fat is not trendy.
So fatties have to make a career.
With cash, fatties are in demand as well!

• Haha
Here's the video BTW:

2:25 - UND DARUM BIN ICH FROH, DASS ICH KEIN DICKER BIN! Denn **** sein ist 'ne Quälerei! Ja, ich bin froh, dass ich so'n dürrer Hering bin, denn dünn bedeutet frei zu sein! Ja!

And therefore I'm glad that I'm not a fattie! Because being a fattie is an agony. Yes, I'm glad that I'm such a skinny herring, as being skinny means to be free! YES!

Last edited:
@krischan Cool song. I'm listening on my 3rd/4th string backup earbuds, so the sound is pretty bad (awful lows/highs, mids are okay, I guess). Sigh.... I really need to get some new, good quality ones.

Just curious, are we trying to drive away any forum member who might be a little over weight?

Reactions: krischan
I haven't posted it to make fun of or to bully overweight people, but you are right, I haven't taken enough care to clarify that. The song is about the disadvantages of being fat, not about them being inferior.

I haven't posted it to make fun of or to bully overweight people, but you are right, I haven't taken enough care to clarify that. The song is about the disadvantages of being fat, not about them being inferior.

This actually showed up on my tik tok recently. A guy that I follow is overweight and he made a satire about how unfair the algorithms are for overweight people (men and women) compared to skinnier people; basically if you're skinnier you'll show up more on the For You Page. It's fucked up.

This actually showed up on my tik tok recently. A guy that I follow is overweight and he made a satire about how unfair the algorithms are for overweight people (men and women) compared to skinnier people; basically if you're skinnier you'll show up more on the For You Page. It's fucked up.
Not really. I mean, it's a fact that people prefer watching attractive people, and far more people find skinny more attractive than fat. Thus it makes sense that skinny people would show up more often in an algorithm that supposedly shows you things tailored to your particular tastes.

That said, I still really don't like those algorithms being as manipulative as they are.

Not really. I mean, it's a fact that people prefer watching attractive people, and far more people find skinny more attractive than fat. Thus it makes sense that skinny people would show up more often in an algorithm that supposedly shows you things tailored to your particular tastes.

That said, I still really don't like those algorithms being as manipulative as they are.

Sometimes my FYP is out of sync and I get shit I wouldn't watch. But sometimes it gets it just right and then it's great. GIVE ME ALL THE GAYS, GOTH, PLUS SIZE, MINORITES, AND GOOD COMEDY, TIK TOK!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High