The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

And now forever more, the very first page the noodle compound will be about strip teases, nudes, and fetishes. This is the epitome of the internet right here folks.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget robocop. Can't forget about robocop.

In more serious news, I was doing some yard work yesterday using a hedge trimmer on some weeds in my back yard. Hedge trimmed my finger, the trimmer cut right through my glove, and deep into my finger. There's still a trail of blood drops here and there. As such, my key boarding is a bit off.

Lucky I was wearing gloves though, or it would have linkely cut tot he bone/fingernail area, or I would have lost part of my finger and had to change my name to stumpy.

Big Fail for not using the version that "slowly eats your soul".

Sold it when I was kid for half a popsicle.

Root beer. I ripped off the devil.

Not if it was imitation root beer.

The devil always claims his victims in the end.

Can I just say that the video I originally linked was from a channel called "Proud White" and I wasn't paying attention. I saw no KKK shit but the name just made me so uncomfortable so I changed the video strictly for the user. Next time I'll pay more attention lol.

Gorny, it's good to see you, man. 😊😁

Can I just say that the video I originally linked was from a channel called "Proud White" and I wasn't paying attention. I saw no KKK shit but the name just made me so uncomfortable so I changed the video strictly for the user. Next time I'll pay more attention lol.

That channel is mostly Christmas tunes. He has Bing Crosby's Silver Bells but not I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas; white supremacists go to holiday tune. Fail.

You should spam this link to 10 different forums just to make up for the faux pas....

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High