The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

He hates using the phone so much that he gets me or my brother to call someone he wants to talk to, like our grandma or something.

I hated mine so much I threw it in the trash where all land phones belong (IMNSHO). MSN voice chat = free. I :heart: teh internets.

I think my parents would go with MSN chat or something if they knew how to use it.

*awaiting reply from Dii*

Because of your massive post count, you are required and expected to reply to everything.

WoP. Most underestimated game.

I think my parents would go with MSN chat or something if they knew how to use it.

Right click contact's name/call/call computer. I taught my grandmother; you could probably teach your parents (and much more easily, my grandmother barely knows how to click a mouse).

Was it you with the computer-challenged parents? Thought it was you or the Duckman.

But then they'd have to get an MSN account and stuff... whatever, when I'm around she uses my account to talk to my cousin or whatever with a headset while I game.

i don't want my parents to have an msn account. next step is they add me and bugger me with all their useless stuff :p

Give them another MSN address, one that you don't use very often. My parents just call me when they need to talk to me, and that's pretty rare since they just get my brother to talk to me over MSN. The conversations are pretty funny.

Me: Yeah I think I'm gonna main Lucario or Zelda for Brawl, I still need to test some of the moves out when I get home, but I like what I see from what I've been seeing while playing.
Brother: I'll probably use Samus, or something else if the newer characters are any good. I haven't played since the N64 version.
Are you taking a shower regularly? Are you studying right now? When is your next exam? Howe many are left?
I'll probably play later tonight.
Me: Just don't unlock too many characters and stages without me. Yes, yes, tomorrow, 2.

Sounds like me. I try to keep conversation with mom no longer than 2 minutes.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High