The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

It was snowing like a ***** today. Only in the morning though, then it go pretty nice out.

Gieb snow and we will gieb joo sunshine kkthxbai.

We had snow the other day. Quite shocked, we never get any snow during 'winter' but always get it just after.. =\

Oh well.. It was brief, lasted like 2 days, then the rain got rid of it. =\... Hmp. Anyway..

-Dace-

Sounds like the weather is going crazy. Before we know it, Antarctica will be the next tropical vacation spot.

Oh yeah Edison, I started up this anime called Nagsarete Airantou today, not too sure if you've seen it or not. Only watched the first four episodes thus far. I first got it cause Horie Yui's in it, but upon further viewing, I realized a LOT of the characters in there sounded really familiar and I could recognize the voice.
So pretty much all star Hayate no Gotoku cast is in there (minus Rie Kugimiya, but theyg to Horie Yui, so it's all good), They have Hayate, Hinagiku, and Hinagiku's sister. Chiba Saeko's in it, so that's totally awesome cause I love her voice. Hasegawa Shizuka, who did the voice for Yuu-chan in Lucky Star. The girl who did the voice for Ren in Erementar Gerade is in there too.

As for the actual anime, it's pretty cool and I'm starting to like it quite a bit. Not all time favourites, but I'm enjoying watching it. It's labelled as a harem anime, but I define it as a comedy more than anything. I know you don't like harem type anime, but when you watch it you'll see why I don't call it a harem. I mean, sure every girl in that anime is going after one guy, but you'll see.
Anyways, it's pretty good and I recommend watching it if you've got nothing better to do.

As far as I know, it just finished a couple months ago, so it's pretty damn new.
And yeah, it's harem cause all the girls go after that one guy (how could they not, 1 guy vs ~100 girls), but in my opinion that fact is easily overlooked.

The snow we got yesterday have just turned to water and slush. :sad2:

w00t page 6... Best page I've ever reached in an OT thread :grin:.

(and most useless post ever too...)

w00t, a spam post :spammer:

post #52 :grin:

Findux said:
Rizzlan, is the weather in sthlm that bad? Here we have shiny warm sun all day long!

Well, yeah
It's extremely cold outdoors even if the sun is shining strong.
Stockholm is a cold place mate :tongue:

Yeah I'm watching it now cause I like a lot of the voice actresses in it.

Another living proof that we will watch specific anime when favorite voice actor is featured =)

I will give it a try when I have time - workload is a pain for me at the moment.

Well, yeah
It's extremely cold outdoors even if the sun is shining strong.
Stockholm is a cold place mate :tongue:

I see. ^^ And is it snow there too?
It was snowing here yesterday, but now it have turned to water ofc :cry:

If I had a camera I'd show you all the snow there was here. Outside the building for my chemistry lectures there are literally mountains of snow.

Another living proof that we will watch specific anime when favorite voice actor is featured =)

I will give it a try when I have time - workload is a pain for me at the moment.
Well yeah, I've seen most of Hirano Aya's stuff, or at least have most of it downloaded anyway. Horie Yui has a lot of stuff, so I don't think I'll ever get to watch all of it. Plus, some of it just isn't for me =/
Just like how I'll never watch FMA even though Rie Kugimiya is one of the main characters.

If I had a camera I'd show you all the snow there was here. Outside the building for my chemistry lectures there are literally mountains of snow.

Care to share?

Though it's only I who wants snow, at least where I live.

i had snow here ..it all melted during a freak rainstoirm the other day.

I have mud ...lots of it for you all. Mud bath time!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High