Star Wars Eclipse (Game) Trailer.

Nice movie trailer but I like video games. At this point all I see is sizzle but no steak. 😏

Reactions: krischan
No sauce either.

Apparently it's a new game, I did not know anything about it until I saw the trailer. Not sure here.

I'm with Dredd. Although I'm not even sure it's that good of a movie trailer either. I see drums, a space battle, an eclipse and a guy taking a bath in crude oil. Nothing about what's supposed to be happening. Comes off as yet another sub-par, generic action movie. All special effects, no substance.

In before it’s an idle clicker town builder with crafting mechanics.

It's not a movie. Its a game.
I know. That's the point. It may as well be a trailer for the next Transformers movie for all the good it does telling us about the game.

I don't know whether it's a movie or a game. It's SFX brought over in a promising, but not yet convincing manner... and when considering everything released after episode 6 (except Rogue... that one was actually good), I'm a bit pesimistic. But whatever, I'm not at all into Star Wars games anyway.

BTW, I still haven't seen episode 9 yet. I'm not sure if watching it would be better or worse that skipping.

BTW, I still haven't seen episode 9 yet. I'm not sure if watching it would be better or worse that skipping.
If you shut your brain off and render yourself comatose so that you can ignore the numerous plot holes, retcons, piss poor writing, etc., etc., it's actually fairly mediocre. 😐

There's better trash to waste your time on (and hey, it's the holiday season):

I happily report time wasted. Kinda cringy, but in a good way :) Interesting case of old TV.
Mikey!!! Welcome!

Do you remember our conversations in, err, whatever messenger service we were using back then? That must have been 2008 or so!

Mikey!!! Welcome!

Do you remember our conversations in, err, whatever messenger service we were using back then? That must have been 2008 or so!
It might have been AIM, I am not sure. And you may be spot on with time. It's been a while. And i'm not senile yet, i remember everything, mostly...

The trailer is fine - but we'll see how the game itself. Lego The SKywalker Saga is great

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High