Smol Vanilla Mafia - Game over, Town Win.

I know I'm exhausted. See, if you stand in front of a moving car you get tired, if you stand behind a moving car you get exhausted.

I got hit in the face by a spot-on frisbee once, so I'll get the ball rolling just a bit faster:

Vote: Huckit.

(Well, really it's because we have no Huckit posts to scrutinize and I like to jump to conclusions.)

Well.. unless @HuckIt makes a prompt appearance, he is going to get MK'd anyway.

UnVote: Huckit

Assuming Huck doesn't flip scum, tomorrow we will need 2/3 votes to lynch, and that will basically determine the game. @Noodle you seem unusually concerned with the lack of activity. Anything I should read into that?

Well.. unless @HuckIt makes a prompt appearance, he is going to get MK'd anyway.

UnVote: Huckit

Assuming Huck doesn't flip scum, tomorrow we will need 2/3 votes to lynch, and that will basically determine the game. @Noodle you seem unusually concerned with the lack of activity. Anything I should read into that?
Boredom.

Yikes, sorry I’m out of practice and didn’t make it to frisbee or this post. Very poor form to show up late, obviously my time piece is missing, it might be that I misread Noodle’s time piece as cod piece and was then wondering if he really wore it on his noodle.

• Haha
Reactions: snickersnack
I got hit in the face by a spot-on frisbee once, so I'll get the ball rolling just a bit faster:

(Well, really it's because we have no Huckit posts to scrutinize and I like to jump to conclusions.)
I’m also confused by the mixed metaphor of getting hit in the face by a frisbee but rolling the ball. Do frisbees spot? I’ve seen D2 try to roll them, but I don’t think it’s intentional? Has anyone asked what sort of time Noodle is tracking?

Oh, and the conclusion jumping. Is it like horse jumping? Hopefully this gives you more to chew on. Metaphorically speaking. I hope you’re not actually counting on these posts to sustain you, otherwise I’d worry you’d likely turn into a noodle.

• Haha
Reactions: snickersnack
Also EoD is in about 13 minutes, I'll be back after dinner.

Unvote: Huckit.

My wrath has been appeased. Also, if in the future, you see your frisbee sailing toward someone's head, please shout "look out" well before it connects, not just before, ensuring that the poor soul gets thwacked right between the eyes and gets a small scratch on his glasses. I'm not bitter. Not. At. All.

No one was harmed by errant frisbees today.

Day two has started. Same vote count as day 1.

Ill update with timers and stuff as soon as i can.

Unvote: Huckit.

My wrath has been appeased. Also, if in the future, you see your frisbee sailing toward someone's head, please shout "look out" well before it connects, not just before, ensuring that the poor soul gets thwacked right between the eyes and gets a small scratch on his glasses. I'm not bitter. Not. At. All.
Sounds like you’ve played frisbee with D2? To me it’s less the too late heads up call and more the terrible throw designed to land someone in the hospital…..and this means that I think we definitely need to lynch a villager by means of James Bond style frisbee. In all the games that I’ve been in previously where villagers have won, @Noodle has been lynched, should I assume this is a successful strategy and we should pursue it? I’m pretty sure in all the games that mafia has been won, Noodle has been killed very rapidly. Either way, death seems to become him…. Sooooo, who’s up for a game of ultimate frisbee?

Ok, now that everyone is here, any suggestions on how to proceed?

There isn't much to be gained by scrutinizing interactions, as there can only be one mafia. So, there are no "hidden partnerships" to be unearthed.

The " flying under the radar" seems to be the go to early on in our games. But, with a game this small I don't think anybody is going to get away with that.

There is always the, beat someone with a stick, and see if they get defensive. Although, townies usually react the same way.

Statistically (randomly) speaking, we have 3/4 odds of lynching town on first vote, and 2/3 odds on second vote. I assume scum would win at this point, even though there is no way for them to eliminate the last townie.

This gives us a nice and even 6/12 chance of winning (or losing).

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High