Police Shooting Thread

Why won't you answer my question? I didn't ask you about CPR. I asked you what threat the victim posed to the murderer once the victim was dead.

And I told you that there is more to it than that.

This is the only death associated with it.
There have been many other victims of positional asphyxia. There was even one in Minneapolis a few years back where the city paid out 3 million $ in the wrongful death of David Smith.

It happens so often that police are now trained to recognize that restraint of a person in a prone position can result in death.

Why do you continue spouting these lies that can be so easily dismissed?

Last edited:
Are you aware that officers are instructed not to administer CPR when surrounded by a crowd, especially an agitated one?
Yup, the crowd sure was agitated. They were witnessing a murder.

Reactions: Noodle
I was unaware of Smith, but the point still stands. Very few deaths. Some cases where they were rendered unconscious though.

What threat did the dead victim pose to the murderer that said murderer felt the need to continue murdering his already thoroughly murdered corpse?

I was unaware of Smith, but the point still stands. Very few deaths. Some cases where they were rendered unconscious though.
You've moved the goalposts from "NO" other deaths to "very few" deaths after being called on your lies. How many more names of victims do I have to post before you go from "very few" to "many"?

VERY FEW WOULD STILL BE TOO FUCKING MANY! The fact that *107 have been killed in police custody as a result of being restrained like George Floyd is a tragedy and this shit needs to stop now.

*click for interactive graphic https://a.pgtb.me/VD13lC

Last edited:
Reactions: ioupain
What threat did the dead victim pose to the murderer that said murderer felt the need to continue murdering his already thoroughly murdered corpse?

I put that up simply because it's the testimony on this subject. Main thing is it wasn't murder. At most what you have is a case of improper or inadequate training and maybe negligence. You are addicted to this bogus narative that the cops are rolling around looking for black people to kill and floyd just happened to be there. It's a lie, and it's a lie that has led to widespread destruction and death.

Last edited:
You've moved the goalposts from "NO" deaths to "very few"
Obviously not, since I did say floyd was one. Not interested in arguing semantics with you though.

Medaria Arradondo is Minneapolis' police chief. He testified the following:

"Once there was no longer any resistance, and clearly when Mr. Floyd was no longer responsive and even motionless, to continue to apply that level of force to in person, proned out, handcuffed behind their back, that in no way shape or form is anything that is by policy, is not part of our training, and it is certainly not part of our ethics,” Arrandondo said in testimony to prosecutor Steve Schleicher.

Asked if he believed that Chauvin, who is white, kneeling on Floyd’s neck for an extended period of time followed the department’s de-escalation policy, Arradondo, who like Floyd is Black, responded, “I absolutely do not.”

When Schleicher asked if Chauvin’s conduct was part of the defense tactics that the department teaches, Arradondo replied: “It is not.”

When you're done ( I realize you haven't started yet) explaining the threat a freshly murdered corpse posed to his murderer, please explain to us in great detail why you believe you are more of an expert in a police force's training than the chief of that very same police force. I can't wait!

Obviously not, since I did say floyd was one. Not interested in arguing semantics with you though.
Your exact words....

This is the only death associated with it.

You can't argue because your lies have been proven. Semantics don't even enter the equation. You can't argue semantics when you are so obviously wrong. 107 in 10 years is a lot more than the one you claimed.

Last edited:
Medaria Arradondo is Minneapolis' police chief. He testified the following:

"Once there was no longer any resistance, and clearly when Mr. Floyd was no longer responsive and even motionless, to continue to apply that level of force to in person, proned out, handcuffed behind their back, that in no way shape or form is anything that is by policy, is not part of our training, and it is certainly not part of our ethics,” Arrandondo said in testimony to prosecutor Steve Schleicher.

Asked if he believed that Chauvin, who is white, kneeling on Floyd’s neck for an extended period of time followed the department’s de-escalation policy, Arradondo, who like Floyd is Black, responded, “I absolutely do not.”
Their own training material specifically says to use that hold and continue using it while they are resisting, which he was until he stopped breathing. That's the critical moment. You can argue Chauvin should have rolled him over at that point, which is my position on the matter, but it still does not constitute murder.

Again, you insisting on the murder narrative is what's wrong here.

Their own training material specifically says to use that hold and continue using it while they are resisting, which he was until he stopped breathing. That's the critical moment. You can argue Chauvin should have rolled him over at that point, which is my position on the matter, but it still does not constitute murder.

Again, you insisting on the murder narrative is what's wrong here.
Liar.

The training materials specify: "the maximal restraint technique shall only be used in situations where handcuffed subjects are combative and still pose a threat to themselves, officers or others, or could cause significant damage property if not properly restrained."

I'll ask you once again what threat the murdered victim's corpse posed to the murderer, that he had to continue to kneel on his victim's neck for three minutes and twenty seven seconds following the murder. And the victim was fully restrained well before his murder was completed.

Reactions: superdave
As the verdict for the Chauvin murder was coming in, police in Columbus OH shot and killed a 16 year old Black girl. Details are sparse so far.
Video has been released. It appears that this may be a justified police shooting. The girl who was shot appeared to be swinging a knife to stab another girl pinned to the hood of a car.

Yeah, this one seems justified from what I've seen.

Guess someone needs to explain to the cops that if they don't break the law, they've got nothing to worry about.

Andrew Brown Jr. of NC was shot and killed by police yesterday morning while they were executing(see what i did there?) a warrant at his house. He was killed in his vehicle, driving away from the house. Body camera video has not been released. Witnesses said the back window was shot out and that police fired multiple rounds. Andrew Brown Jr. had a record of minor drug convictions.

Doesn't look like we will be able to see any police body cam videos. Apparently NC has a law that says that there must be a court order to release any video to the public. That has to change.

It may be time for the DOJ starts to investigate every shooting like this as a possible civil rights violation. I find it hard to believe the results of any investigation where the police investigate themselves. This was the initial statement released by police right after the Floyd murder....

Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction

May 25, 2020 (MINNEAPOLIS) On Monday evening, shortly after 8:00 pm, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department responded to the 3700 block of Chicago Avenue South on a report of a forgery in progress. Officers were advised that the suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be under the influence.

Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car. After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance. He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.

At no time were weapons of any type used by anyone involved in this incident.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has been called in to investigate this incident at the request of the Minneapolis Police Department.

No officers were injured in the incident.

Body worn cameras were on and activated during this incident.

The GO number associated with this case is 20-140629.

Ready to get flamed for this but here's an OT question: What's the point of arguing if there is a 99% certainty you'll never change the other sides mind/opinion?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High