Off-topic in the OTF

How to Cook Humans?

Hey, @d2lover cribbed that recipe right out of the traditional Kanamit cookbook, To Serve Man! Such blatant plagiarism is in violation of intergalactic copyright laws. Disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: d2lover
Indigrients:

Saltcrystal (medium size)
Bread
Smear Fat

How to smear bread with it:

But some smear fat on the bread slice, then either break or try to cut or rasp the salt on the bread.

Bon appetits with your salt bread

It just rolls off the tongue with a redneck American accent. Love it!

"GIMME SOME O' DAT DARMENSCHWANZ!" pronounced "Dar-men-shh-whanzzz." Very hard "ar."

FYI, I do not have much of a Southern accent, but on occassion it pops out. My voice is pretty neutral except you know I'm American. 🤷‍♀️

It just rolls off the tongue with a redneck American accent. Love it!

"GIMME SOME O' DAT DARMENSCHWANZ!" pronounced "Dar-men-shh-whanzzz." Very hard "ar."

In blue jeans and a red, blue and black checkered shirt, and of course, the hat. On a horse.

Sounds about right. XD

Soooo..... I'm worried I may have gotten someone fired at my job! I work at a fast fashion retail place (boo, I know, but it's a job that pays me) and we have rules about returns: unwashed, unworn, and within 45 days of purchase. Also, if the item does not have the price tag, it's okay to take back as long as there are still tags on the inside (more on that later).

I was doing my ****ing job and going through the clothes that I had brought up from the cash registers into the fitting room, my station for the night. I noticed some familiar looking shirts and as soon as I touched them, I knew they had been washed and worn. They didn't have price tags either so I checked the inside of the garments to see if the tags were there (these tags tell you how to care for the garment and it has the description, product number, and the date of the garment: SS V-Neck, 555555-00-1 SP'22). One had the date tag but not the care tag, one shirt had absolutely nothing. I ended up finding several shirts that were old (the oldest was from Fall 2017), a few of them didn't have any tags on the inside, they were worn and washed multiple times. I can't put that back on the floor to be resold.

I brought this to the attention of a manager and a lead who was there earlier in the day. Comes to find out another co-worker processed this return with no receipt (customer said he had purchased these in Decemeber.... No, he did not. He bought these different tops at different points within the last five years. There was Fall 2017, Spring 2020, Summer 2018, etc), somehow took back the items with no tags anywhere, gave him a credit of about $30. And this person has been here long enough to know not to do this. But I caught it so....

We'll see what happens! I'm just a tiny bit worried. That was my weekend. How was yours? 🙃

• Wow
we have rules about returns: unwashed, unworn, and within 45 days of purchase. Also, if the item does not have the price tag, it's okay to take back as long as there are still tags on the inside (more on that later).
I worked at a Walmart for a while many years ago and was sometimes tasked with putting items back on the shelves. Return policy isn't nearly as strict. Seems like the only rule is if you got the receipt, they'll take it. Among the items I remember is a quite clearly used blanket. And by used, I mean it was pretty obvious that it was two teenagers who used it for that "special first time moment" out under the trees somewhere. Another item was something the manufacturer stopped making at about 1992.

I worked at a Walmart for a while many years ago and was sometimes tasked with putting items back on the shelves. Return policy isn't nearly as strict. Seems like the only rule is if you got the receipt, they'll take it. Among the items I remember is a quite clearly used blanket. And by used, I mean it was pretty obvious that it was two teenagers who used it for that "special first time moment" out under the trees somewhere. Another item was something the manufacturer stopped making at about 1992.

That's ****ing disgusting, lol!! Ew!

If my cloths don't survive a wash, I'm returning that garbarge of textiles.

And see, that's totally okay!! If the item is defective, it tears in the wash, I get that and bring it back! I'll take care of you (one thing I'm good at-- customer service). But these things got many uses out of them. Why give back after having them for years? They were still in our computer system but because they were so old, it was not worth much. $0.97, $1.97.

How many sets of sheets should a person have? Asking for a friend. And sheet sheets. Not blankies, not duvets as you British people call them (do other Europeans call it a duvet?). Actual sheets that go on the mattress? Maybe the thin sheet that you also sleep with but definitely sheet sheets.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High