Off-topic in the OTF

Texas about to get a cold snap. TO SOME PEOPLE (ahem you know who you are :p), 24F/-4C is warm..... but not for us. Hopefully our power grid will hold up but who knows if Abbot and ERCOT actually did anything about it. 🙃 Wish us luck!!!!!!

I'm prepping today. It's humid, cool, and 71F/21C, not raining yet. Gonna get groceries, wash Baby Z's warm clothes. That little fucker refuses to wear his chanklas (houseshoes) or socks. But he's like his papa (Papa doesn't wear socks and barely wears shoes lol) sooooo.... 🤷

Any cold weather prepping any of y'all are doing or have already done? Or if you live in, say, California or Hawaii, and you're enjoying the nice weather while laughing at the rest of us you can totally talk about that too. Trust me, I miss the Cali weather. Not the sun so much but the weather? Aw yeah!

24F/-4C is warm..... but not for us.
That's shorts weather! I'm not kidding (for once).

We're experiencing a minor cold snap here in MN but the forecast for next week looks downright tropical.

2022-02-02 11_38_44-Greenshot.png

Any cold weather prepping any of y'all are doing or have already done?

Um, I might wear a cap? (I swear I'm not laughing myself half to death right now.) Generally, there's not much to prep for in my neck of the woods unless these temps are accompanied by blizzard conditions and/or high winds.

@Ddredd

Conditions this morning:

You've got it way worse, bud. We haven't had any snow for a couple weeks. Here it's just chilly and gloomy.

And in five months you'll be able to fry eggs on those streets. We northerners really do get the worst best of both worlds!

Watched The Book of Boba Fett episode 6 tonight.

No spoilers but at the 32 minute mark or so, I said "HOLY SHIT!"

I feel that if you're going to include the word "book" in the title of your TV show, you should be required to have subtitles.

Portions: 4

Indigrients:

10g Salt
Pepper after your taste
400g gut
4 gut sections to fill a Wurst with it

How to do:

Throw the 400g gut into a mixer.
Throw the Salt and Pepper to the mixed gut and mix further
Use a piping bag to press the mixed gut into the 4 gut sections.

Cook the 4 gut sections 10 minutes at full power of your cooking object.

Bon appetit with your Gut Wursts

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High