INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Sign Up Mafia Game

I bet a duct tape factory is the one place where duct tape causes more problems than it solves.

I'm ok with whatever EoD time, as long as I get all of D2DC'S night action results before he does.

How do we feel about an EoD 10 AM PST/ 12 PM CST/1 PM EST/ 7 PM CET ? Am I missing anyone lol? But seriously, are these times okay? 12 works a bit better with my schedule but I am flexible.
I will do my best with any EoD, but that time would mean that I would rarely be able to post right after EoD and sometimes not be able to post in the 2 hours leading up to it.

If no one else has any problem, then I will just do my best.

ATTENTION! INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE ALMIGHTY (IRONICALLY) TALLEST:

Thread is soft closed (I'll take more bodies up until tonight at 7 PM CST). Role PMs will roll out in a matter of hours. The game will most likely start TOMORROW, 2/8/22 at 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST/ 10 PM CET/ 1 PM PST.

The game will start with a DAY PHASE.

Please read the mafia rules when they are up. Some of the rules will have a slight tweak to them.

END OF MESSAGE.

• Wow
Reactions: Babyhell and coju
ATTENTION! INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE ALMIGHTY (IRONICALLY) TALLEST:

Thread is soft closed (I'll take more bodies up until tonight at 7 PM CST). Role PMs will roll out in a matter of hours. The game will most likely start TOMORROW, 2/8/22 at 3 PM CST/ 4 PM EST/ 10 PM CET/ 1 PM PST.

The game will start with a DAY PHASE.

Please read the mafia rules when they are up. Some of the rules will have a slight tweak to them.

END OF MESSAGE.

Well, as long as the game doesn't start with a day phase, we should be fine.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High