INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

Aug 2, 2009
Rules:

1. Talk about your role and this game is prohibited outside of the game thread until it is over except when allowed by the game mod in a role PM or in specific QT Threads. This does include talking about theories, ideas, and suspicions to potential subsitutes.

2. DO NOT post in the game thread during the night phase. Any post made after the start of the night phase, regardless if it is declared by the game mod, can result in a mod kill of the poster (Please do not post in the night. I do not want to MK anyone).

3. Editing a post you made in game, for any reason will result in a mod kill.

4. Most of the story write ups are for flavor and inspired by Invader Zim but they may or may not contain hints as to what happened in the night. Analyze at your own risk.

4a. While it is not required, knowledge of Invader Zim lore is helpful. This game will be based (loosely) off of the TV SERIES, NOT THE COMICS. Roles, story write-ups, and relationships are inspired by the tv series.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. If you’re dead and either post or try to influence the game (yes, it has happened) can be barred from playing and possibly banned from the forum. Posting in a designated “Dead Thread” Quick Topic is fine.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise. Votes and Unvotes need to be UNDERLINED (Leo has terrible eye sight, even with glasses and contacts and it will be easier for her to tell votes if they are underlined). I don't care if you bold and underline or not, as long as you have UNDERLINED your vote. If your vote/unvote isn't underlined, it doesn't count and please try to put it at the bottom of your post. Please be very clear as to who you are voting for, avoid nicknames, etc,.

Example:
Vote: Dredd (Correct)
Unvote: Dredd (Correct)

Vote: Dredd (Incorrect, not underlined)
Unvote: Dredd (Incorrect, not underlined)

V or v: Dredd (Incorrect, the entire word Vote needs to be there and underlined)
UV or uv: Dreddles (Incorrect; while underlined, the entire phrase Unvote needs to be there and no nicknames)

7. Lynching requires the half of votes +1 for the same player. If a half +1 cannot be reached, the day ends in a no lynch. This rule may change as the game continues. Stay tuned!

8. The game will be called and end early if remaining anti-town factions outnumber the town.

9. If you have any questions or issues with your role, or any other player, please the mod of this game in order to find a resolution. Please don’t suicide or do anything rash before contacting the game’s mod.

9a. Behavior - Please don't take anything said in this thread that may be directed at you as a personal attack, it's the way this game is played. Rivalries (such as the infamous Noodle vs. Bad Ash rivalry, D2DC Crusade) are fine. It's all in the spirit of the game. Don’t be a ****. Mafia can and will get heated, but below the belt attacks or inappropriate allusions without context will not be tolerated. Attack the play, not the player. Calling another player or players morons or any other form is disrespectful. If you need to step away, please do. Collect yourself and come back when you are ready. This is all for funsies and entertainment.

10. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they
are not. For example, I claim to be the ALMIGHTY (IRONICALLY) TALLEST! But is it true?

11. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM that was sent to you.

12. The Day lasts_48_hours and night lasts_24_hours. This game will start with a Day Phase.

13. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least *two* actual contributive posts per day
phase required to be considered "active" ). Posting just to meet the posting requirements and actually not doing anything that adds to the discussion, or informational process of the game, or just posting for the sake of posting can and will likely result in a mod kill. A valid vote IS a contributive post.

14. If you are (temp) banned from the site itself, you will also be mod killed.

15. If you cannot continue to play the game for any reason, send the host of the game a PM as soon as possible.

16. Read the rules and your Role PM once more. Have fun and good luck! May the best win!

List of Players:

1. Noodle
2. snickersnack
3. coju
4. Gorny
5. Skjolde
6. Pyrotechnician
7. D2DC
8. d2lover
9. Babyhell
10. Pancakes

Day 1 Information:

Players Alive:

1. Noodle
2. snickersnack
3. coju
4. Gorny
5. Skjolde
6. Pyrotechnician
7. D2DC
8. d2lover
9. Babyhell
10. Pancakes

Day 1 Vote Tally:

Skjolde (D2DC)
d2lover (Pyro, Gorny)
Pyro (d2lover, coju D2DC, Pancakes)

Day 2 Information

1. Noodle
2. snickersnack
3. coju
4. Gorny
5. Skjolde
6. Pyrotechnician
7. D2DC
8. d2lover
9. Babyhell
10. Pancakes

Vote Tally:

Pancakes (coju)
Noodle (Babyhell, Pancakes, Pyro)
Pyro (snickersnack, d2lover, Skjolde)

Day 3 Information

Players Alive:
1. Noodle
2. snickersnack
3. coju
4. Gorny
5. Skjolde
6. Pyrotechnician
7. D2DC
8. d2lover
9. Babyhell
10. Pancakes

Vote Tally:

Pyrotechnician (Babyhell, D2DC, d2lover, Pancakes, Skjolde)
Pancakes (Pyro)
Snickersnack (coju)

Pyro was lynched. He was Tak.

Day 4 Information

Players Alive:
1. Noodle
2. coju
3. Skjolde
4. D2DC
5. d2lover
6. Babyhell
7. Pancakes

Vote Tally:

Last edited:

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS. . .

Irken Invader Zim barrled his way through the the other chosen Irken invaders and rushed to the stage that contained The Almighty Tallest. After a moment of debating, some bad memories being brought up (Operation Impending Doom 1 and Zim being the reason that it failed), and begging, The Tallest (shadily) agree to let Zim have one more chance at invading for Operation Impending Doom 2. They send him to a planet where no one has ever heard of it nor dare speak its name. "Oooh, a secret mission," Zim says to himself.

Living on the "secret planet" (Earth. it's Earth, y'all), Dib Membrane is able to pick up the Irken conversation with his high tech listening device. "They're coming! THEY'RE COMING!" He warns his father, Professor Membrane, and his little sister, Gaz.

"Not now, son. I'm making. . . TOAST!" Professor Membrane says.

"Who's coming, Dib?" Gaz asks apathetically.

Dib looks up to the stars from his kitchen window. "I don't know."

Meanwhile, Zim is gifted a "top model" robot assistant from the Tallest: Gir, whose brain is comprised of a paperclip, a pink ball, two pennies, and a screw. Together, they hop aboard Zim's Irken ship and sail 6 months to the planet Earth with only the Doom Song by Gir on repeat to keep them company.

Once on Earth, Zim makes a base of operations and creates "clever" disguises for himself and Gir: a human boy with his pet dog. He goes to Skool as a way to study the humans, figure out their ways in order to destroy them.

The only boy who sees through the disguise? Dib Membrane. His finger shakily pointing at Zim, his mouth agape, eyes wider than usual.

"Okay, does nobody see the alien sitting right there?"

"Oh, not this again. You're crazy!" says the student behind Zim.

"What about his big green head?"

"It's a delicate skin condition," Zim replies gently.

"And he's got no ears!! No ears! Is that part of your skin condition too?" Dib asks.

Zim looks down in shame. "Yes."

After some brief discussion among the students, it is ruled that Dib is crazy and it is this moment that Dib swears to oust the alien boy Zim. No matter what.

The day has started. 10/10 players confirmed. Lynching requires 6 votes for today. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
I'm casting my mind back 10 years or so to try to remember which are the devious backstabbing names and which are the regular backstabbing names.

I'll choke you out while looking you straight in the eyes.. no backstabbing here!
Okay that was maybe a bit too much xD

Babyhell can smell what you're cooking.

the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif

I hope there are mod gifs throughout. Please, Leo, start the tradition!!!!!

Love the intro. “Looks down sadly, no.”

I do like toast.

And @Pancakes yes

Vote: Noodle

• Love
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PSA for everyone that wants to be like Gorny:

1644356546985.png

These are in your account options. Lets just get this out of the way and advise everyone to at least uncheck the second box for the course of the game.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High