Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

I´m so worried I´ll do that! Ususually I start undoing mistakes after I hit the post button!

If you do, it'll be the only time this game! Haha!

The Preview button is your friend.

Will you be my friend, too?

My kids love this bread. I skip the nuts, they also love chocolate chips, so I usually do a double batch, one with chocolate chips, one without.

(and)

I told my sister the only reason to play that game was for health insurance. Otherwise its not worth playing.

Yeah. I may not have been ranked on the "world's best husband" list, but I sure tried my hardest to keep money in the bank, food on the table, a nice house, nice vehicles, everyone happy. Banana bread is awesome, I've got some bananas in the freezer, waiting for me to get off my butt and bake them into something. Banana. That's a fun word to type. Banana.

That sounds like a tasty recipe.

The book is pretty old. Latest reprint listed is 1987. But you know it has to be good if it was before you know....everything.

P.S. I'm still voting for you because you are a noodle, you are not bread, therefore not tasty.

Unvote: Pyrotechnician

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday, I won't be around for probably 16 or so hours from now. Don't want to come back to craziness.

Revenge is the driving force behind most marriages, and a surprising number of recipes.

I can attest to this as Z tries to get revenge on me every day. Especially Tuesdays.

Oops. Bear (bare?) with me, I'll get back into the swing of things!

You know that LotR game STILL chaps my ass ten years later? :LOL:

Usual day one shenanigans. As of right now, no one is fishy to me, it's usual banter. Once we get back from a night phase, thatv will change with me.
Hopefully it's not "bare" because that sounds like a very naked thing and I'm not sure if we're all comfortable with that. I mean, *I'M* okay with it but I can't speak for everyone else. ;)

The Preview button is your friend.
Wait we are allowed to have friends now? If I had a friend, I would gladly share my poutine. Not like some of these heathens who only eat vanilla French fries...

Aww, still holding a grudge I see. Thats fine though. I expect no less.

We recently had a fairly heated game where things got...out of hand, but long story short I was scum and two townies pitted themselves against eachother so the final day was town vs town and it didn't end well. He wants you to vote me because it serves his purpose of REVENGE!
I think that Lex Luthor said it best when he said "Dad, you have no idea what I'm capable of".

Well that post is all out of order. I swear I'm not drunk.

typing on phone. Sorry. 😬

That means you are.

Good morning all, I've decided to have popcorn for breakfast while i observe your interactions in my experiment here.

Carry on.

Gorny's posts are in green because he's using the full PC set items on his computer. (Keyboard, mouse, monitor.) The set bonuses are crazy.

Gorny's posts are in green because he's using the full PC set items on his computer. (Keyboard, mouse, monitor.) The set bonuses are crazy.

you ain't seen nothing yet. I'm epic.

legendary even. Like over 9000 legendary.

And yes, I am a Ninja Assassination Rogue. I'm so badly Epoc that you cant even see me.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High