Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

What exactly do you mean that you're post restricted? I am not and have not been post restricted.
My post restriction is that I am not allowed to say someone's name (other than voting purposes).. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that this game will have numerous triggers.
I am NOT advocating that we role claim, but all the mentions of how crazy a game it's gonna be, kinda makes me go hmmm.

I have a wild hunch about what roles are in this game, but I won't say yet, since we all know what happens when someone talks about possible roles on D1 (RIP BH).

I will say my hunch is just that, a hunch. I have no more to base it on, than whatever is written in this thread.

I am NOT advocating that we role claim, but all the mentions of how crazy a game it's gonna be, kinda makes me go hmmm.

I have a wild hunch about what roles are in this game, but I won't say yet, since we all know what happens when someone talks about possible roles on D1 (RIP BH).

I will say my hunch is just that, a hunch. I have no more to base it on, than whatever is written in this thread.
I know, do you think we should take this game seriously or just fool around and be silly? What is the proper way to proceed?

But, was it a very bad feeling? ..

Early mass role claim would be interesting IF we know that we have some crazy setup. If this is just a small variation on the C9 setup, or perhaps Gorny just added in some of these triggers, then claiming is just gonna make things easy for scum.

Maybe we can take a poll instead? To try and get a feel for how crazy this game will be. Everyone can weigh in on a "standard C9" to "complete mayhem" scale. The crazier your role, the crazier the game probably is. Or, maybe you are VT and just have some indication (like a mysterious Nerf Gun) that makes you suspect some craziness. Or, you could just be scum hoping to sow some confusion..

How does everyone feel about a "craziness poll"?

Stilll wasn't bolded/underlined. FAKE NEWS.
I was just told to "shoot" player(s) in the game thread. Nothing about bold/underline..

When I asked if the Nerf Gun actually did anything, Gorny said "maybe, maybe not". I don't know if that is him playing games/being coy, or if it means the shot had a chance of doing something.

If it makes you happy..

Shoot: Pyrotechnician

I was just told to "shoot" player(s) in the game thread. Nothing about bold/underline..

When I asked if the Nerf Gun actually did anything, Gorny said "maybe, maybe not". I don't know if that is him playing games/being coy, or if it means the shot had a chance of doing something.

If it makes you happy..

Shoot: Pyrotechnician
It does indeed! I want to see what happens.

Was this the game with custom-fit roles for us or was that the Clue game, @Gorny ?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High