Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

But calling this a variant of something that it is not, at all, would be a Gorny thing to do.
announcement:

this game is completely custom tailored as to the roles assigned.
Should I take this to mean that he purposely chose custom tailored roles for all of us or maybe that he "just" based on a c9 variant (which has various roles) chose which one should be which?

He watched them silently as they went about their morning banter. Today would be a good day, he thought. A good day to make a statement!

The device was nearly ready. Just a few more connections and he would be ready to strike.

Today would be a good day to die.

What if, now follow along with me here, Gorny is actually still alive?

This must one of those eternity games, where gives us all Vanilla Townie. No powers, no scum.

He's trying to break the record for most posts in a thread. The absolute madman.

Since I have unlimited ammo..

Shoot: Skjolde
Shoot: Snickersnack
Shoot: Pyrotechnician
Shoot: Leopold Stotch
Shoot: Zhao Yue
Shoot: Don
I am curious if this actually did anything to anybody?

Gorny claims it does nothing, but privately hinted that it may cause a post restriction. Since I am post restricted myself, I am wondering if this affected anyone or not?

I am curious if this actually did anything to anybody?

Gorny claims it does nothing, but privately hinted that it may cause a post restriction. Since I am post restricted myself, I am wondering if this affected anyone or not?
You forgot to underline/bold or whatever so obviously you are trying to fake shoot people, something only scum would do!

P.S. I have a very bad feeling about this.

Mainly because its a Gorny game, and mainly because D2DC is still alive and has a gun, obvious scum tell.

Gorny has created a most dangerous game, the forecast is cloudy with possible thunderstorms and D2DC's brothel is violating multiple zoning bylaws ... I have a very bad feeling about this.

He watched them silently as they went about their morning banter. Today would be a good day, he thought. A good day to make a statement!

The device was nearly ready. Just a few more connections and he would be ready to strike.

Today would be a good day to die.
I have a very bad feeling about this.

I like to mix it up a little.
Some mix a little. I prefer to mix a lot.

giphy.gif

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High