[Game Thread] Narcos Mafia Game reboot - Medellín vs Cali Cartel

Okay, I see you, @Babyhell .

tenor.gif

I agree. It does feel weird. But BH is correct, once again, the DErAt agent is town. As for the rest of us: pulls out two pistolies.
But is he really town? I mean, everyone except one is a member of a cartel. We have to opposing factions that can only agree on one thing, which is that the DEA must die. Surely he or she is threat.

That doesn't sound town like to me at all. In fact I propose, that all cartel members be considered townies.
DEA IS SCUM. DOWN WITH THE DEA!

And that first section that I wrote is my understanding from reading the game threads that D2DC linked. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

But is he really town? I mean, everyone except one is a member of a cartel. We have to opposing factions that can only agree on one thing, which is that the DEA must die. Surely he or she is threat.

That doesn't sound town like to me at all. In fact I propose, that all cartel members be considered townies.
DEA IS SCUM. DOWN WITH THE DEA!
Bingo Skjolde hit the nail right on the head. The DEA agent is opposed to the other 8 cartel members and to that player, lynching any of the 8 would be a benefit. A cartel member lynching someone runs the risk of killing a teammate.

I propose both our teams work together to try to find and kill the DEA agent.

Skjolde, with this unique ruleset, do you believe it's more beneficial to be patient and push for a no lynch day 1 to gather information?

Do you think the DEA agent has NK abilities like a regular mafia team? I would think so since we consider him mafia aligned.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High