Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

All: I have a family kid's birthday party to go to this afternoon and it's in the next state over.

I'll likely be absent for several hours.

Also have a local family thing tomorrow afternoon, so I'll again be missing for a bit.

You are a goon!

Source: trust me bro

And we're supposed to believe you because....?

Well well...so much talk already! And a first post vote from @d2lover!

Well even if I do trust Guide authors in general, I have to think a bit about this crazy strategy first...and what if @Noodle was right? Killing him we will never know, but if he is a Goon, too much trust could give him the time to shoot the bullets first...hmmm...

Going to check the timezone and convert to France or I may miss deadlines!
edit: I'm at CST+7. So maybe forgive me for early votes, I may not be able to read the whole story and choose between 2 and 3 AM :-/

Ahhhh quelqu'un à France? Ooh la la je pense que je l'amour hehehehe!!! Sorry, it's been years since I've spoken French so it's probably really bad and I'm doing my degree a disservice but hello and nice to meet you!!

And DC wants to lynch me. How predictable of him.

dw Leo, I just ate a bunch of garlic. I read that it is a natural blood thinner.

Thinners crossed

Blood thinner is no substitute for making sure your blood gets enough exercise.

I mean, Noodle also kinda starting flying under the radar after a vote was cast on him.

lol that sounds like a Harry Potter scene.

"I cast VOTERIOUM" dunno.. actually never seen all the movies and only read the first 4 books.

Do they even declare that they cast something? This might just be my Magic The Gathering leaking.

On the plus side, I'm making Mexican pinto beans, my mom's recipe. BEANS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
None for me, thanks. I made a big batch of beans a few days ago (with onion, tomato, and bell peppers), and I made a lot so that everyone could have as much as they want. Wanna guess who was the only person working on the leftovers?

What has two thumbs and demonic gas? >this guy<

But if it's clotting, that's good. It means your body is trying to heal. Right? Right???? @logoutzero that means his body is trying to heal right (I'm asking Log because he has RL medical training)
Clotting is a natural defense, much like clothing.

Just remember, clothing is optional, clotting is not!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High