First ever Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game Signup [Game has ended]

Where everybody at? Gonna need to get some mod kills up in here..
Not sure where everybody is.

Too bad I dont have alternate contacts for people.

@D2DC maybe you can spam advertise for us in the SP area since you post there on both sites?

I'll start a setup and try to get role PMs out tonight.

Reactions: D2DC
*Throws the old coils of rope on a fire and starts sharpening all the new sharp implements of stabbity goodness*

Let's do this!

Reactions: D2DC and Gorny
I've never met these people before in my life.

That's a damn lie because you met Zokar IRL many moons ago. There are pictures.... Maybe... I can't remember. XD

Vote: Noodle

siiiiiiiiiigh I'm not sure if I want to play. Baby Z is starting to crawl around and I have to make sure he doesn't get into bags, toilet paper, rip Casey's fur out, shit on her bed or on me.... I might sit out but I'll try to keep up from the sidelines.

Vote: Baby Z

That should get her riled up enough to play.

I was having a conversation with D2DC on future games and people that may show up here.

This pertains to everyone in general so I'll copy my response here publicly:

I've attempted to pull in a few people too, Rogue pal of mine from WoW that I keep in touch with IRL, names Sheevah, he already registered on the boards, then there's Snickersnack from the old forums, registered yesterday, another friend of mine and snickersnack that I know from WoW and D3 will likely join us. There's a guy at work who's interested too but does not have time for my game now.

That makes 4 from me that are either playing or interested but cant this minute.

A few more that i tried to drag in from FB (5,6,7 maybe 8)

Kestegs would play but can't currently (9).

I heard from Caluin on the old boards, he doesn't have time right now but is interested and will make an account here (10)

Bipiolar Chemist and Drixx I sent a PM to on mafia scum, no response from either, BPC has been online there. (11 and 12)

A few other friends from mafiascum who I have no idea if they will show up or not (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and maybe 20?)

Zarniwoop I also reached out to, no response but he occasionally pops in and might show up (21)

Superdave seems interested but cant play this game (22)

Hopefully we get a decent crowd.

I let a few oldtimers(most were banned in the last large scale bloodletting about the new forum. Nobody wanted to come back including Freet. Once bitten, twice shy. I'm surprised Admins didn't keep a DB of members emails so they could spam the address of the new forum.

Last edited:
I missed that massacre by just a few hours. I was on the road at the time. When I got home, I had emails, messages and phone calls from many OTFers.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High