First ever Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game Signup [Game has ended]

I've never met these people before in my life. The previous holder of the prestigious "Noodle" title may have, but I'll have to ask the palace librarian to bring me the relevant scrolls in order to confirm. Also,
Vote: Bad Ash

I've never met these people before in my life. The previous holder of the prestigious "Noodle" title may have, but I'll have to ask the palace librarian to bring me the relevant scrolls in order to confirm. Also,
Vote: Bad Ash

Voting for someone that isnt even paying is a sure sign of mental instability.

You must be the village lunatic!

So... @D2DC is making a bid for town leader, @ioupain is playing gullible newb, @Noodle Is being enigmatic, @Pyrotechnician is obviously baiting, while @Gorny taunts and provokes... did I miss anything/anyone?

It's been too long :devilish:

Also, on nomenclature: part of me wants to make an argument for maintaining a long running tradition, but that part is an asshole, so yeah, let's do that.

Ah, @Prestige7 being all slick with one post... nothing to say? I find that difficult to believe of anyone in this group...

[Sorry for double post... got to get back used to not editing]

Just a side note that I forgot to mention, during my time playing on Mafiascum.net right before my old comp died, I bought a deck of mafia game cards from the owner of that site. They contain cards for roles, and cards for setups.

I'll likely use a setup from one of the cards and use the cards to assign roles.

I'll post a pic of the deck and some cards when I get home from work.

Reactions: D2DC
Hopefully we can get a crowd like the old days and get more people to host.

I also plan on playing according to a deck of cards. Well, tarot cards I read at midnight, preferably in someone's closet.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I also plan on playing according to a deck of cards. Well, tarot cards I read at midnight, preferably in someone's closet.

I have room in my closet. You might have to stand on the caltrops though. There also might be a body or two. Or three. I lost count on the pile of bones.

Signed up so far:

1. Noodle (I mean this was a given)
2. D2DC
3. Zemaj
4. Pyro
5. Prestige7
6. ioupain;

I'm going to wait another week until Saturday the 18th of July to see if anyone else shows up. If it's only 6, I have 4 setups here in the cards for 6 person sames or could adapt a 5 person game to make a 6 player.

I was hoping Caluin and Zarn would show.

Either way that it works, i can run a game with what we have now, but will still wait a week.

Ok so i have a few setups in mind if we only have six players:

1. Lover's Nightless, 6 player game.
2. Hotline Mafia
3. A nightless variant.
3. Vengescum mafia
4. A 5 persetup adapted to 6 players.

Ok so i have a few setups in mind if we only have six players:

1. Lover's Nightless, 6 player game.
2. Hotline Mafia
3. A nightless variant.
3. Vengescum mafia
4. A 5 persetup adapted to 6 players.
I dont know what any of these are, but #3 looks interesting. The 2nd #3 that is.. :LOL:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High