Donald Trump's 2nd Inauguration!

superdave

Mar 14, 2004
I have 2 tickets left that i'll let go for $1500 each or $3200 for the pair.E3zKnc5WYAA5KTJ.png

• Haha
Reactions: Yogirat and Cara
There are people who believe that will actually happen....I mean, not smart people, but people nonetheless.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Shush now. I want to buy a case of Macallan 17 year Sherry Oak Whiskey. That shit ain't cheap. As much as I'd love to see The Donald swear on the bible and burst into flames, I am forced to part with these tickets.

Both tickets sold!

Glurin and Merv, hope you have a wonderful time at the inauguration. It might be too late to book your overnight stay at the Trump International Hotel in Washington. Rooms are being snatched up fast.

• Haha
Reactions: ioupain
Shush now. I want to buy a case of Macallan 17 year Sherry Oak Whiskey. That shit ain't cheap. As much as I'd love to see The Donald swear on the bible and burst into flames, I am forced to part with these tickets.
You forgot to mention getting hit by lightning at the same time.

It's real if you believe hard enough.

Quiet around here. I guess everyone's watching Trump's reinstatement ceremony?

It was the bigliest reinstatement ever.

OK, D's first 100 days of his second term almost over now. Any resumés so far?

So, Trump is coming to Houston this weekend ("Houston".... The sonofbitch is actually going to be in Conroe) and that's way to close for me. Already seeing the Trump pride ramping up around these red parts.... So I'm going to drink my worries away for the next couple of days, maybe put a bat in my car.

It'll be big, the biggest big Houston in history, believe me.

I do happen to have family there if you need a trip to the boonies for a few days to camp out, however.

So, Trump is coming to Houston this weekend ("Houston".... The sonofbitch is actually going to be in Conroe) and that's way to close for me. Already seeing the Trump pride ramping up around these red parts.... So I'm going to drink my worries away for the next couple of days, maybe put a bat in my car.
Get a paint ball gun and fill it with blue paint :)

• Love
It'll be big, the biggest big Houston in history, believe me.

I do happen to have family there if you need a trip to the boonies for a few days to camp out, however.

Dude, even Dan Patrick was like "LET'S MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST RALLY EVAR!1!!!11" :rolleyes: lol. Thanks for the offer. :) I *think* I'll be okay... I'm hoping I'll be okay lol. I'm sure I will.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High