puredmg
PURE ELDENRINGPURE DIABLOPURE CYBERPUNKPUREDMG

Donald Trump's 2nd Inauguration!

/>

superdave

Mar 14, 2020
Shush now. I want to buy a case of Macallan 17 year Sherry Oak Whiskey. That shit ain't cheap. As much as I'd love to see The Donald swear on the bible and burst into flames, I am forced to part with these tickets.

superdave

Mar 14, 2020
Both tickets sold!

Glurin and Merv, hope you have a wonderful time at the inauguration. It might be too late to book your overnight stay at the Trump International Hotel in Washington. Rooms are being snatched up fast.

• Haha
Reactions: ioupain

Gorny

Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
Shush now. I want to buy a case of Macallan 17 year Sherry Oak Whiskey. That shit ain't cheap. As much as I'd love to see The Donald swear on the bible and burst into flames, I am forced to part with these tickets.
You forgot to mention getting hit by lightning at the same time.

Noodle

Dec 24, 2019
Quiet around here. I guess everyone's watching Trump's reinstatement ceremony?

Mar 21, 2020
So, Trump is coming to Houston this weekend ("Houston".... The sonofbitch is actually going to be in Conroe) and that's way to close for me. Already seeing the Trump pride ramping up around these red parts.... So I'm going to drink my worries away for the next couple of days, maybe put a bat in my car.

May 13, 2021
It'll be big, the biggest big Houston in history, believe me.

I do happen to have family there if you need a trip to the boonies for a few days to camp out, however.

Gorny

Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
So, Trump is coming to Houston this weekend ("Houston".... The sonofbitch is actually going to be in Conroe) and that's way to close for me. Already seeing the Trump pride ramping up around these red parts.... So I'm going to drink my worries away for the next couple of days, maybe put a bat in my car.
Get a paint ball gun and fill it with blue paint :)

• Love
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Mar 21, 2020
It'll be big, the biggest big Houston in history, believe me.

I do happen to have family there if you need a trip to the boonies for a few days to camp out, however.

Dude, even Dan Patrick was like "LET'S MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST RALLY EVAR!1!!!11" :rolleyes: lol. Thanks for the offer. :) I *think* I'll be okay... I'm hoping I'll be okay lol. I'm sure I will.