Another 9 player normal Matrix 6 Signup

Gorny

Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
Hosting another game!

When: Whenever 9 players get signed up. We will go from there.

What: 9 player Matrix 6 Normal, possible one shot kill protection thrown in at random.

/In here but please note:

If you keep an eye on your PM's then we are fine, if you don't and don't normally visit the site often, leave me an email address or phone number via PM so that i can contact you. I will not share any personal information with Noodle unless he asks, which he will for completeness of his manifesto.

Signed up

1. Noodle
2. D2DC
3. Zhao_Yue (prodded)
4. Leopold Stotch
5. Snickersnack
6. Skjolde
7. D2lover
8. Babyhell
9. Logo

Last edited:
Sources close to me have revealed I will participate. Also, I'm gonna need some phone numbers and email addresses.

Signup list added, if we get to 9, i will start Noodle at +2.

I can always use more pla-victims.

Yes. Victims is the right wording.

Also i have just heard from Leopold Stotch. She says she might play depending on timing and internet connection, added her as tentatively signed up.

Update:

Talked to KrazeyIvan (now @Kraz3yIvan ) via PM. he's interested in playing at some point but at the moment does not have time.

I'm in.

I told Gorny that my activity level will be low during the weekends. If that annoys you, go ahead and Lynch me..

For those that don't know what Matrix 6 is, or how it works, it's outlined below, one row and one column are picked at random creating the setup.

A​
B​
C​
1​
Town Jail Keeper
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Goon
2​
Mafia Role Blocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
3​
1-Shot Bullet Proof Townie
Mafia Goon
Town Tracker

Link to Matrix 6 setup:

FYI all: in addition to whatever roles people are randomly receiving, I'm making EVERYONE a bus driver.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High